TJ of the YEAR CONTEST 2012!!! VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ of the YEAR CONTEST 2012!!! VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED!!!

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

View Poll Results: Vote for Your 2012 TJoTY
jeepinmichguy_ 24 7.97%
bddisi 8 2.66%
jasongjco1 14 4.65%
Jankoid 14 4.65%
BadJeep2006 8 2.66%
Jim_2006LJ 24 7.97%
MO2500 71 23.59%
bradentaala 79 26.25%
jeffro06 25 8.31%
marcus01tj 12 3.99%
97TJGUZZY 22 7.31%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

TJ of the YEAR CONTEST 2012!!! VOTE NOW!! THE CONTEST HAS STARTED!!!

Please crawl this and put a link in your sig as well!

We've had yet another awesome year and I want to first and foremost thank mrblaine at Black Magic Brakes, Gerald at Savvy-Offroad, and Matson at Metalcloak for their sponsorship of this contest every month.

I also want to thank everyone for participating month in and month out.

Rules of the game are as they always are. Here is a link

A few important announcements:

1) Do NOT post anything in this thread until all 36 pictues are up. Count before you post.

2) This voting poll will be closed on December 23rd. I want this contest to be noticed, so please crawl it and vote vote vote. I want to see at least 500 votes and as close to 50 crawls as we can get. If you want to go that extra mile, put "VOTE FOR THE TJ OF THE YEAR HERE" in your sig with a link to this thread.

3) Calendar info will come sometime in the next week and a half or so. Right now I am in the middle of finals so be patient with me on this subject. If anyone knows of a good calendar making site to use, please let me know as soon as possible.

4)PRIZES!!!!

Big thanks goes to A to Z Fabrication (Zach), Black Magic Brakes (Blaine), Poison Spyder (Dusty), and Monstaliner (Eric) for their gracious donations

The TJ of the Year will receive:
- A free set of A to Z Fab Rocker Guards (just pay shipping)
- A black 1 gallon Monstaliner kit
- A Poison Spyder Interior Accessories Mega-Pack
- A free 1 year membership courtesy of Keith

1st Runner up gets:
- $100 off of any A to Z Fab Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
- 1 quart of Monstaliner Chassis Saver

2nd Runner up gets:
- $50 off of any A to Z Fab Rocker Guards

Every winner gets:
- A free calendar courtesy of mrblaine

DON'T FORGET TO CRAWL THIS!!!

If there is anything I forgot, I will post it as an announcement. Otherwise, here is your 2012 TJ OF THE YEAR CONTEST!!!!!

EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

JANUARY: jeepinmichguy_

jeepinmichguy_

Name: Bobby P

Username: jeepinmichguy

Jeep specs and Mods:

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport

4.0L w/ custom MML Green Products air filter

NV3550

NP231 with JB Conversions Super Short Tailshaft and Tom Woods Driveshafts (1310 Yokes at transfercase output, 1350 Yokes at axle)

Front axle is a trussed Kingpin HP 60 from 88 F350 with 5.38 gears, 2 inch wheel spacers, 35 spline inners, 30 spline outers, Warn hubs, Detroit Locker, BTF Diff Cover, suckdown winch point, and Custom steering made from 1.5"/.25" DOM tubingusing Rubicon express dropped pitman arm all connected with 3/4" FK Heims

Rear axle is a trussed Full Float Dana 60 HD from late 70's Chevywith 5.38 gears, 35 spline shafts, Detroit Locker, BTF Disc Brake kit (uses same brakes as front), and a Detroit Locker

Front suspension is a standard 3 link panhard setup w/16" Travel 2.5" Fox Air Shocks. Lower links consist of 1.75"/.25" SLEEVED with 2.125"/.188" DOM tubing. The single upper link, hard mounted on the lower link is 1.25"/.25" DOM tubing

Rear suspension is a Double Triangulated 4 link w/16" Travel 2.5" Fox Air Shocks. Lower links consist of 1.75"/.25" SLEEVED with 2.125"/.188" DOM tubing. Upper links made from 1.25"/.25" DOM tubing. FK 7/8" Heims used for the lowers, FK 3/4" Heim used on the upper. BTF "bat wing" & tabs used throughout entire rear suspension. Shock towers are built with .120 wall 1 5/8 DOM & tied together for strength in the rear of the tub

107 inch wheel base

Rear frame is back halved to fit the airshocks, links, and to accommodate the rear stretch

39.5 13.50 17 IROKS wrapped around Trailready HD 17s

Fabtech Front Bumper with Warn VR8000 and Pro Comp 55w lights

BTF rear bumper that is now the rear crossmember and last body mounting point.

BTF Rockers

BTF Tube Fenders

BTF Comp Cut Rear Corners

Custom Transfercase/Oilpan skid

Skidrow Steering Box Skid

BTF Cage

JKS 1.25 in body lift

K&N,

MV-50 OBA,

Tuffy Glove Box,

Fire Extinguisher

Tuffy underseat CCW drawer,

Rear Tub mounted gas tank and Optima battery

Sony Explode Marine Head MP3 Head Unit.

Polk audio 5.25" 2way Speakers in the Sound Bars

Mountaineer rack

Flush mount rear LED's,and front LED markers

LED rock lights in all four wheel wells

CJ tailgate

FEBRUARY: bddisi

Name: Sammy Reagan
User name: bddisi
Mods:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/no...thread-828965/
HP Dana 60, 513 spooled, up front.
35 Spline Dana 70 with 2pc carrier welded, out back.
Solid diff covers.
Custom built by me, front 3 link, dual triangulated rear 4 link.
3.5RE springs up front.
Stock JK Rubicon rear springs out back.
Bilstein shocks
Currie Antirock front and rear.
Champion Bead locks with 39.5in Iroks.
ORFab Sport cage with floor tie ins
Mastercraft Rubicon seats.
Custom spare tire carrier.
AW4 transmission.
Hayden trans cooler.
Auto Meter trans temp guage.
241OR Rubicon transfercase.
Rusty's Off Road TC skid plate.
Poison Spyder sliders.
Custom engine skid plate.
Smittybilt tube fenders.
Suck down winch.
Hydro assist steering.
AEM cold air intake.
Viair on board air.
Custom front and rear bumpers, with Smittybilt XRC 8000 Synthetic winch.
Wheelbase is @102in
The fuel tank is in the back where the rear seat was, in a 1/8th wall steel box.

Story.
I have had the jeep a long while. It is something I look forward to every day.

Pictures:

MARCH: jasongjco1

Jason Clark
jasongjco1

-Rock Krawler X-Factor 5.5 inch lift that I stretched to 101" wb

-Recentered HP dana 60 front and sterling 10.5 rear with 5.38 gears and arb lockers

-4.0 motor with a banks header and custom intake

-AX-15 trans

-Atlas 4.3 t-case

-Warn XD 9000i winch

-Homemade bumper/grill guard

-Homemade 1/4 inch armor from tailgate to cowl

-Boat tailed the rear quarter panels 6 inches on each side with aluminium tailgate

-Rock Crawler fiberglass hood

-Custom cage tied to the frame at 6 points

-Homemade fuel cell that fits behind the rear seat and uses the stock sending unit

-PSC hydrolic assist on custom drag link and tie rod using heims

-Hand throttle, rock lights

-14.50/43/17 Super Swamper SX's

-CRAWLFAB weld on beadlocks

I bought this TJ as a salvage about twelve years ago. It was a rollover with 35ooo miles, a 4 inch lift, and 33's. Since then it has been done and redone about 5 times. It seems to get a little bigger and badder every year. Latest redo included ditching the currie 9 inches and recentering and installing a superduty 60 and sterling rear. A V8 and four speed is next on the list someday. I love wheeling, wrenching, and burning metal so who knows where it will end.
Couple of build threads-
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=136066
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=160791

APRIL: Jankoid

Name: Jake Mauldin
Username: Jankoid
Mods:
Rubi 44s front and rear
Ten factory chromos
4.88 gears
Clayton high clearance axle brackets
Outboarded shocks
4” SL + 1.25” BL
Currie control arms
Rock Krawler triangulated rear uppers
Currie steering
Currie front track bar
Currie antirocks front and rear
MetalCloak Overlines
Metalcloak corner armor
MetalCloak sliders
Barnes4wd aluminum front bumper
Champion winch w/ Masterpull synthetic
UCF ultra-high TT/engine skid
NP241 transfer case
17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic Locks
37/13.50R17 bias Pitbull Rockers

Story:

I purchased this '06 LJ in August of 2010 when I was 18. It had been rolled pretty bad by the PO. I spent the next 5-6 months fixing it working on weekends while I attended college full time. It needed: transmission, transfer case, front axle, windshield frame, hood, fenders, and a lot of body work. In the process of rebuilding it I installed a full set of MetalCloak armor. The next big mod was swapping in Rubicon dana 44s and np241 transfer case which I “stole” from a wrecked '04 rubi that my dad bought to fix and sell, and then upgraded suspension using mostly Currie products. It is my daily driver while I attend college, and is still a constant work in progress.

Pictures:

MAY: BadJeep2006

Name: Joe Zumwalt
Username: BadJeep2006

Mods:
Full Width Dana 60 Front W/ARB and 5.38 Gears. Picked it from a junk yard and completely rebuilt it
Full Width Sterling 10.25 :Rear W/ARB and 5.38 Gears. Picked it from a junk yard and completely rebuilt it
Custom Built 3 Link Front Suspension W/1 Ton Steering. All home built using Genright frame brackets as the base. 1 Johnny Joints on both ends
Custom Triangulated 4 Link Rear Suspension. All home built using Genright frame brackets as the base. 1 Johnny Joints on both ends of 2 X .250 wall DOM Tube. Triangulated using a RuffStuff axle truss.
14" ORI Struts Front and Rear, Custom Mounts Done By A to Z Fabrication.
Atlas II Transfer Case
Warn M8000
A to Z Fabrication Roll Cage Tied Into the Frame
ORE Rock Sliders
A to Z Fabrication Front Bumper/W Stinger
Home built rear bumper
Genright Tube Fenders Front and Rear. Rear fender flares are welded into the corner guards.
Home Made Rear Full Corners
Banks Exhaust and Cold Air Intake
39.5 X 13.50 X 16 IROCK Super Swampers mounted on MT 16x10 Wheels
Disk brake conversion on the rear Sterling using TMR industries conversion kit and Chevy Brake calipers.
Dodge 2500 master cylinder conversion for more braking power.
Alpine sound system

I will try and keep the story behind this Jeep short. I was a typical Rubicon owner who figured his Jeep was going to do just fine with a 5 inch long arm lift and 37 inch tires. I started breaking things as I like to play hard. I spent a year chasing my tail as I was breaking axle shafts and tearing up the drive train. After breaking both front chrome moly shafts on one run, I decided it was time to do things right.

Not knowing on what the heck I was doing, I just dug right in. I completely tore apart the Jeep. I ended up with the second bay of my garage looking like a junk yard. I started with pulling the D44s, transfer case and transmission. I removed the front clip so I could install the Genright tube fenders. I completely stripped the interior and used the UPOL Raptor kit to line the tub. I next spent a good 2 days grinding and cutting everything off the frame. One that was done, I started rebuilding the D60 and Sterling. I completely stripped them both, ground off the old brackets and had them sand blasted. I rebuilt everything on the axles except the gears. For this I took them to Fleet Pride, where they installed 5.38 gears and ARB lockers.

I dreamed this was going to be a 2 month project, but it turned into 2 years. Between being way more work than I thought it was going to be, and doing a deployment to Afghanistan, I was finally able to finish it the first week of April. I had a lot of great help along the way and some great mentoring. A to Z Fabrication did a fantastic job for their part. I have come away from this project with a wealth of knowledge and skills that will last me a life time. I learned to weld, plasma cut, bend, analyze and figure out a lot of stuff. Again, the people on this site and pirate have been fantastic in making my dream come true.

Today was the maiden voyage and it handled awesome. I took on some very nasty rock climbs and made them all. Overall I would say this thing does everything it needs to do. I will be moving back to California this summer and will be 30 minutes from the hammers. I plan on wheeling this thing hard and continue to make it better.

JUNE: Jim_2006LJ

Jim Cates

Jim_2006LJ

2006 Wrangler Unlimited
4.0L-A/T
5.5 Rock Krawler Long Arm lift
Rock Krawler Coil Overs
RIPP Supercharger
Poison Spyder Rockers
Poison Spyder Rear Fenders
Rigid Industries 50" light bar and D2 Duallys
Warn Power Plant Winch
Magnaflow Custom Cat Back Exhaust System
G2 Dana 44's Front and Rear with 5.13 gears
ARB Lockers Front and Rear
Teraflex SYE & Sway Bar
37 x 13.50 x 17 Toyo M/T Tires
17" ProComp Black Wheels
Mountain Off Road Front and Rear Bumpers and Front Fenders
Bestop Trektop NX top
OR-FAB Roll Cage

I work in the automotive industry and every year I go to Moab to work EJS, and every year I'm so impressed that I come home wanting a Jeep. After EJS 2011 I came home immediately we to the bank and withdrew the money to pay cash for a stock lightly used LJ. Within a week of purchasing the Jeep, the Mods began. I now have the Jeep of my dreams and get to enjoy EJS from the good seat.

Unread 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

JULY: Allgood_73

Allgood_73

Mods:
03' F350 SuperDuty Axles - Front HP Dana 60 with 5.38 gears, ARB, SOLID diff cover, 35 spline Nitro chromoly shafts, 35 spline RPM flanges, disc brakes. Rear Sterling 10.5 with 5.38 gears, ARB, and SOLID diff cover.
PSC Full Hydraulic Double Ended Steering
RCI Fuel Cell
14" King 2.5" IBP Coilovers
Modified Clayton 4 Link Long Arm Kit (True 4 Link Front & Rear)
Under Cover Fabworks Ultra High Clearance 1/4" Engine & Transmission Skid Plates
MetalCloak OverlineTube Fender
MetalCloak Extended Stretch Corner Guards
MetalCloak Rocker Rail
MetalCloak 6" Flares
MetalCloak Frame-Built Front Bumper
Goodyear 40" MTR with Kevlar Tires
TrailReady HD 17" Beadlocks
Cobra CB Radio
12VoltGuy Custom Switch Panels
PIAA Fog and Driving Lights
GenRight Flush Mount LED Brake Lights
GenRight Hood Louvers
Air Zenith On Board Air System
Alpine & JL Audio Sound System
Rusty's Offroad Radiator Skid Plate
Front Anti-Rock Sway Bars
Custom Exhaust
Tom Woods Driveshafts
Line-X Premium
Custom Roll Cage
Custom Rear Bumper
Stretched Front & Rear to a 102" Wheelbase
Corbeau Seats w/ Crow 5 pt Harnesses
Warn XD9000i Winch
Drake Fire Extinguisher
Hi-Lift
1" Daystar Body Lift
1" Brown Dog Motor Mount Lift
Lot more smaller items...

Story:
Less than two years ago I purchased an '04 TJ Rubicon in bone stock condition and drove it down to Nashville, TN from Peoria, IL. Like many others Jeep owners, the purpose behind it was to have a daily driver that could conquer most moderate difficulty trails on the weekend. But it only took a matter of months for the jeep addiction to kick in and the modifications to begin. Within the first 6 months, she grew to 35" tires, 4" Clayton long arm lift, 15" TrailReady converted beadlocks, MetalCloak front & GenRight rear bumper, Warn XD9000i winch, UnderCoverFab skids, and MetalCloak armor all around. Though the jeep was still street legal, it became a trailer queen in order to gain some extra confidence needed to handle all the local moderate trails and hit several difficult trails. Simply put, the Jeep was awesome... however, I still had a desire to hit the real bad boy trails.

After breaking a rear shaft and locker on the stock Rubicon 44, I decided it was time to start Project No Compromises. I came up with the name to remind me to never stop improving the build... no matter the time, cost, and effort. The first step of Project No Compromises was a set of '03 F350 SuperDuty axles. Things quickly piled on from there and I knew I was starting to get into some unfamiliar territory and needed to involve a shop that really knew what they were doing and I could fully trust. After working back and forth with Jimmy @ Essentially Ofrroad (EOR), we got some plans finalized and the work began. Over a four month span, they backhalfed the jeep, installed King 2.5 IBP coilovers, designed a badass roll cage, put ARBs in the axles, integrated Corbeau seats with Crow 5 pt harnesses, hooked up a custom switch panel, mounted a fuel cell and on board air system, fabricated a hi clearance rear bumper, and threw on some new 40" MTRs with 17" TrailReady HD beadlocks.

The end result: a beast of a machine that can hang with buggies on some of the toughest trails around here.

Pictures:

AUGUST: MO2500

Name: Mike

Username: MO2500

Mods:
Custom Mid-arm 4 link rear suspension
5" rear stretch to 98.5" wheelbase
Fully Tubed Back-half Frame with custom coilover hoops
12" Fox Coilovers setup with 6" up/down travel with ~2" of lift over stock
Profender Air-Bumps
Currie Anti-rocks Front and Rear
XJ Dana 44 Rear w/Custom 4-link Truss, and Disc Brake Conversion
Locked Front and Rear
4340 Chromo Axle Shafts
4.88 Gears
35" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers
Raceline 15" Monster Beadlocks w/ Aluminum Rings
Currie Front Track Bar and Bump Stops
Rokmen Rocker Guards for an LJ Unlimited
Savvy Corner Blanks with a custom hi-line cut
Custom 1" Raised Body Mounts
1" Brown Dog Motor Mount Lift
Custom Front Hi-Line fenders
Custom Front Winch Bumper w/Grill Hoop
Custom Steering Box Skid
Custom Rear Crossmember Bumper
Custom Full DOM Roll Cage
Custom Flat Belly Skid plate sheeted with UHMW plastic and separate transmission crossmember
Custom Exhaust to twist around the 4 link
GenRight Hood Louvers
LED Flush Mount Brake and Marker Lights
RCI 15 Gallon Fuel Cell
Tom Woods Driveshafts
Cage Mounted Suspension Seats w/5-pt Harnesses
Warn M8000 Winch w/AmSteel Blue Synthetic and Viking Safety Thimble
U-Pol Raptor Lined Interior
Quick Release Fire Extinguishers
AGM Battery
Uniden CB Radio
Sony Marine Sound System
Many other small items I'm forgetting to list....

Story:
About 4 years ago I purchased this Jeep off Ebay as my first vehicle. I was 18 at the time and had no idea what I was getting myself into. Although it was high-mileage 4 cyl it was completely stock, rust free and an excellent platform to start with and learn on. I found myself getting addicted to wrenching and modifying little things at first but that started progressing quickly. After a year I purchased my first MIG welder and that's when the real potential for a great trail rig was realized.

By this time I had a goal. My goal was (and still is) to build the most bad*** Jeep on 35s that can follow most rigs running 40s. I decided to skip the bolt on mods and start building everything I could, never compromising on any project and always working to improve the offroad performance. I designed and built a full roll cage that is tied into the frame in 6 places to improve safety. I've now set out on the task to improve the performance of the suspension. I built a rear mid-arm 4-link with 12" Fox COs and Currie Anti-rock that performs absolutely flawlessly. The Jeep will handle just about anything I put in front of it. I'm collecting parts now to build a mid-arm 3-link up front that I'm hoping will work just as well as the rear.

Overall this Jeep has been an awesome learning experience for me. If you had asked me 4 years ago if I'd be cutting the frame in half and designing and fabricating my own suspensions from scratch I would have told you that you were crazy. Yet, hear I am, having a blast modifying and wheeling my Jeep all over the country. Only a Jeep can give you that experience!

SEPTEMBER: bradentaala

Name: Braden Ta'ala
Username: bradentaala
Jeep Name: TAALA 2

Modifications:
Atlas 4 speed (11.7:1)
stretched to 104" WB (6" front stretch with keeping stock steering box location)
14" Fox Coilovers
Teraflex 3" speedbumps
Modified GenRight double triangulated 4 link
GenRight front 3 link
GenRight rear sway bar
HP KP 60 front (5.13's)
shaved 14 bolt (5.13's)
custom drive shafts (1350's)
ballistic fab rear truss system with shave kit
Detroit's front and rear
GenRight Comp Gas Tank
39.5's iRoks (for now)
walker evans beadlocks
TNT Customs High Line fenders (front and rear)
PSC hydro assist steering
1" lifted GenRight heavy duty body mounts
behind the axle tierod
Vanco hydro boost brakes
1" M.O.R.E MML
belly up skid
PSC rocker guards
custom front bumper
9.5ti winch
corbeau heated CR1 seats w/ 5pt harness
Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X996 deck
Custom ported subwoofer box
Diamond D612 subwoofer
Kenwood XR-1S Amp
Kenwood X450-4 Amp
Kenwood KFC-X463C 4x6 in the dash
RockfordFosgate T152's in the sound bar
Yellow top Optima
Cobra 29 LX CB Radio
FireStik Antenna and Coax
15lb CO2 tank onboard

Story: I purchased this jeep about 2.5 years ago... and NEVER thought the acronym "JEEP" would result to: Joyfully Eating Every Paycheck. After blowing up a D35 on 35" tires, it was time to re-build. At the time I thought 35's would suffice, so i did a super 44 (35 spline shafts) and a super 30 (30 spline shafts) with ARBs. A few months later i picked up a set of 37's and knew it would only be a matter of time before my axles would fail me. I spent about 6 months buying parts to get the build to where i wanted it, after months of head scratching and patients (to get everything to fit) i finally ended up with what i wanted (for now). The two biggest challenges were getting the atlas 4 speed to fit with my new crossmember going in for the rear control arms, and stretching the front 6" without moving the steering box from the stock location. My next big mods are 42's, new corners, and a custom cage.

Pictures:

OCTOBER: jeffro06

Name: Jeff Leininger

Username: jeffro06

Mods (optional):

265/75R16 Goodyear MTR/K's
OME 2" HD lift with OME shocks and steering stabilizer
Rokmen Mercenary Front Bumper
LoD Rear Bumper
Rokmen Sliders
Rokmen Corner Armor
Skidrow Engine Skid
Skidrow Radiator Skid
Skidrow Steering Box Skid
Metal Cloak Over Line Fenders w/4" flare
Xenon rear 4" flat flares
Superwinch EPi 9.0 winch, with synthetic line
Currie Antirock Swaybar
Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms (full set)
Rokmen 1" Billet Spacers up front
Cobra 75 WX ST 40 Channel CB
Currie Johnny Joint Front Adjustable Track Bar
Currie Currectlyn Tie Rod and Drag Link
Rampage Bowless Soft Top
Custom rear Storage Box with fire Extinguisher and Hi-Lift
Blue Monkey Speedo Healer
Viair 450P air compressor
Rubicon Locker Mod (Lockers work in 4HI)

Story (optional):

I previously owned a 95 YJ, which needed a rear axle swap, and front gear change, but when I came across this Rubicon I decided it was time for a change. I took the money I made from the YJ and put it to use by modding my Rubicon. I wrote out a build plan and I have been sticking pretty close to it. I've done stage 1 and stage 2, now I'm waiting for stage 3, which would be bigger tires, new wheels, gears and a tummy tuck. I'm pretty happy with the Rubi as it is right now, so stage 3 is a few years away. I've drove the Rubi to Moab and back in 2011 and plan to do so again in 2013. I wheel the jeep as often as I can, but not as much as I'd like.

Pictures:

NOVEMBER: marcus01tj

Name: Marcus Manley
Username: marcus01tj
Mods:
2.5 four banger. 5 speed with a Tera low 231
Waggy 44 front axle/ Ford 8.8 Rear. 4.88s both locked. with RCV axle shafts. PSC Hydro Assist.
3 link front, Triangulated 4 link rear with aluminum links. 7 inch rear stretch. 100 wheelbase.
37 BFG Red Label Krawlers on 17" Allied Rock-A-Thon Beadlocks.
Trail Cage. Corbeau Baja SS seats with 5 point harnesses.
Poison Spyder Flat Fenders and Crusher Corners. Chopped up Warn Bumpers. Warn Sliders. Warn M8000 winch.

DECEMBER: 97TJGUZZY

Name: Brooks Bickley

Username: 97TJGUZZY

Mods:
35x12.5x15 BFG KM2
15x8 Champion Beadlocks
Ford 8.8 with 4.88 gears and ARB
Grand Wagoneer D44 with 4.88 gears and Lockright
BBFab Longarms with Genright brackets
Warn Winch Plate with 8274 and Viking Synthetic Winch Line
Fox 14”x2.0 Coilovers in Front
Rancho 2.5” lift coils in rear with Old Man Emu Shocks
1” body Lift and 1” JKS Motor Mount Lift
Carolina Driveline Rear Driveshaft with Advance Adapters SYE
BBFab Rear Tire Bumper and Tire Carrier
AtoZ Rock Sliders
Poison Spyder Rear Corner Guards
BBFab Belly Up Crossmember and Skid
PSC Hydro Assist Kit
Warn Steering Box Skid
HD Steering with Chevy one ton Drag Link ends and 1.5”x.25” DOM Tubing
HD Trackbar with Ruffstuff Hiems and 1.5”x.25” DOM Tubing
S&W Racecars Front Sport Cage Kit
SOLID Mfg Diff Covers on 8.8 and D44
Yukon Chromo Shafts in D44 with Spicer 760 Ujoints
Harsh Terrain Behind the axle Steering Arms
Warn Hub Fuses in D44 Hubs
96” Wheelbase front slight front and rear Stretch
Cobra CB
High Lift
PRP Daily Driver Seats
M416 Camp Trailer with RTT

Story:
I bought this jeep in 2002 when I was a Junior in High School. I paid it off my Sophomore year of College, so the early mods were slow. The jeep has been constantly getting better as money allows. Sometime soon a new 4.0 possibly stroker will be finding its way into the engine bay. Looking forward to many more years of trail riding out of old Guzzy.

Pictures:

Unread 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

ttmft
Unread 12-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Badass prizes.
Unread 12-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
RubiconRazorbac

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Good luck to all!
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ru...thread-792423/
RubiconRazorbac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Voted for the yellow rubicon. Good luck to all.
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bump party people
Unread 12-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hello? Bump
Unread 12-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

bump for 500 votes
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #11
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Ya Vote

Party Time!!
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
JEEP_Nut1218
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Bradentaala got my vote!
JEEP_Nut1218 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
MO2500
Fabramicator

1997 TJ Wrangler 

A lot of cool Jeeps this year!
What's a CV shaft and why do I need one?
Driveline 101
TJ Specs
-Mike-
MO2500 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #14
MaddBones702
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Wow awesome rigs
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #15
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Middle of the night hurrying to finish a 12 page research paper on financial embezzlement for Forensic Accounting due in less than 12 hours and only halfway done yet still wasting time on jeepforum bump.
Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.