TJ Value minus transmission?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ Value minus transmission??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-22-2003, 09:48 AM   #1
Torn66

TJ Value minus transmission??

Hey guys-

I just blew my transmission on my TJ (the one in my signature)

I'm not to transmission savy, and havent had it looked at yet- but am sure the damege will be 1-2k for trans work in my area.

My question is- I dont even use the car- so I am considering just selling it as is- What do you think would be an asking price/ Value for it.

The rest of the jeep is in great shape- has an mp3player- 32's- and a pacesetter header into a highflow cat/ flomaster and k&n filter.

Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited- or Good trans shops in the Boston area.

(pictures of the jeep are inmy signature)

EDIT- turned out to just be my rear end...$200 fix..whew!!!!

Last edited by Torn66; 07-11-2006 at 07:35 PM..
Torn66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2003, 09:56 AM   #2
Owen

Re: TJ Value minus transmission??

You will get far less for the jeep without a tranny than if you fixed it and sold it afterwards. Thousands less.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.