TJ Slight vibration - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ Slight vibration

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
osun1992

TJ Slight vibration

Ok, new to the wrangler world. Just bought a 03 Tj and put a 2" spacer lift on it along with new SJ nitro shocks. I then put JK tak offs, 255/75/17, on it after adapters. Everything went on smooth and looks and rides great. My only issue is I have a slight vibration when taking off in first. What could it be? The mud tires are noisy as heck but I dont get any vibration after taking off in 1st gear. Is this to be expected with larger mud tires?

Help me please

osun1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

do you get it when coming to a stop also? if so its the tires, my wifes swampers do it real bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
osun1992

I will watch that tonight going home.
osun1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dw , death wobble , vibration , tj , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.