TJ Rubicon front axle C braces: Where can I buy prefabbed C brace? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ Rubicon front axle C braces: Where can I buy prefabbed C brace?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by btn View Post
When you say the rig was in 3 wheel drive, do you mean only one front tire was doing all of the pulling in the front end and that is what stressed the ball joint hole? In other words, if both front tires are being driven, the hole shouldn't see enough stress to oval out?
One front was pulling. We had a winch on the other side to help the dead tire up onto stuff. Gently of course, but where we play, 3 wheel drive will not get you over the trail.

Tags
axle , c brace , prefabbed , rubicon

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.