TJ of The Month Winner Announced!! RedLyner is the December WINNER!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ of The Month Winner Announced!! RedLyner is the December WINNER!!

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #31
sprintdriver

Nice pics, Jeeps are my love. Just built a 1978 CJ5 will get pics up soon look for some good parts. Will keep posted. auto repair mesa is were the parts will go.

sprintdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #32
tjoffroader
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Great looking TJ! are the sliders GenRight also?
tjoffroader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #33
sprintdriver

Is anybody eligible for this winning and congrats.
sprintdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #34
kmiracle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That TJ is sooo fine, but I think you won because of the pretty lady in the pictures ...
kmiracle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #35
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoffroader View Post
Great looking TJ! are the sliders GenRight also?
Sliders are Warn. Probably going to GenRights when I stretch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintdriver View Post
Is anybody eligible for this winning and congrats.
Enter the TJ of the month contest- get selected into the top 10 by a group of judges, then it is up to forum to vote for their favorite.

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #36
TJbarber
2003 TJ Wrangler 

nice jeep!!

beauty of a Jeep dude...i probably know very very little compared to some of you boys so excuse this comment but shouldnt the sway bar links be disconnected in that last pic not that it matters but wouldnt u want full articulation for something like this?
TJbarber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #37
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJbarber View Post
beauty of a Jeep dude...i probably know very very little compared to some of you boys so excuse this comment but shouldnt the sway bar links be disconnected in that last pic not that it matters but wouldnt u want full articulation for something like this?
Thanks man! It is actually a Currie Anti-Rock. It replaces the sway bar and you never have to disconnect it. Mine is set on the loosest setting, which means max articulation (for the ant-rock). According to Currie, this piece is better than being completely unlocked.

For me, I just really enjoy not having to use a hammer every weekend on the trail trying to get my disco's on and off.

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.