Welcome all to the TJ of The Month Contest!
Here are the rules of the game, if you cannot follow them to the exact dot - you will be automatically disqualified for the month.
In an effort to minimize future headaches, only members who have at least 25 tech posts or premium members will be allowed to vote. Big thanks to PhilipB for implementing this.
• LJ Unlimiteds will be allowed every month regardless
• All pictures submitted must be hosted on your own with working links or you will be disqualified. (URL's only please
, [IMG] tags not required)
• Please submit high quality pictures, your chance at winning could possibly be lessened by a poor quality picture.
• You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 pictures for entries, if submitted more than 3 we will pick 3 at random.
• ALL entries must be sent to the provided Email address
• There are NO classes, if you did not win because you got beat out by someone on 1 tons and 42" tires. I'm sorry, but they won’t be able to enter next month so try again.
• Winners cannot enter again till the following year
• Those who did not win can resubmit as many times as they want in the following months
• (OPTIONAL) along with your 3 pictures you can send in a list of specifications and a story on how it came to be, so if you got something sweet let us know what it is!
• At the end of the year all jeeps that won the previous months will be automatically entered for TJ of The Year. (December’s contest will be shortened slightly to allow TJoTY) Those final 12 will be put in a Calendar for all members to purchase.
• Slander will not be tolerated under any condition or reason. Those caught bad mouthing others in the contest will be disqualified
• Posting additional pictures will not be tolerated. You are allotted 3 pictures for the contest - keep it that way.
• Company owned or sponsored rigs will not be allowed to submit. It is unfair to everyone else who operates on a budget.
• You may not under any circumstances ask for votes AT ALL. Not on JF, not via email, not on other forums, etc. Anything that a judge deems is for solicitation purposes will result in an immediate disqualification.
• New entrants are given emphasis when being chosen for top 10
• This is not a popularity contest, this is to see who feels who's Jeep is the best
• It is your responsibility to help make sure the contest is known about (aka CRAWL it!!)
NOTE: IF YOU SEND YOUR PICS AS EMAIL ATTACHMENTS I WILL AUTOMATICALLY DELETE YOUR ENTRY!! URL LINKS NEED TO BE DIRECTLY COPY/PASTED INTO THE EMAIL!!
Winners receive a Metalcloak gift card from matsonian and need to contact him directly to receive it. Monthly winners will win a 1 yr membership and the TJ of the Year winner will receive a lifetime membership courtesy of PhilipB. I will no longer reply to any pms regarding prizes.
From matsonian: "when someone wins, can you just tell them to PM us their:
And we'll make sure they get send the Gift Certificate."
Please submit your entries in THIS FORMAT, and put your JF user name as the email subject:
With that, please send all your entries to TJofTheMonth@gmail.com
Please do not send your entry twice, if you are having a problem and don’t know if your email went through, send a message to me (EugeneTheTJ) and I will check the email account to see if it is there.
The voting thread will be locked on the 18th, a new thread with the top 10 jeeps submitted will be posted to vote on the 20th. Member voting will be concluded on the 30th and the winner of the month posted.
If you did not correctly fill out your entry or forgot to link your pictures, please resubmit your entry with a 100% identical subject line as the first email you sent. Gmail organizes emails off the same subject line to make it easier on us.
Judges: Hendrix; jeepinmichguy_, aw12345 (Total: 3)