TJ Long arm upgrade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > TJ Long arm upgrade

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
Jimi79
2006 TJ Wrangler 

TJ Long arm upgrade

I am currently running a 4in short arm lift with the following, lower front and rear fixed control arms. Rear upper adjustable control arms stock front uppers and a CV drive shaft. I would like to build a set of long arms but every kit I look at has different parts and this will be my first custom suspension. I have a basic idea of what to do from reading a few posts on the forum but would like to know exactly what I need to build given my current config and without wasting allot of money as I am currently building a YJ for my wife as well. I have got the materials for a belly up skid plate but thought of going a few steps farther over the winter.

Any info on length of arms, which I need to replace and so on, would be great.

Thanks.

2006 Tj Rubicon on 35s
Jimi79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.