Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Tj anti lock brake module removal

662 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Poppy360 
#1 ·
I recently did a dana 44 swap front and rear on my tj and my old axles have abs and new ones do not , I read somewhere to take that stuff out from driver fender you need to get new brake lines, I need to mount my arb compresser for my lockers and looked that be the best option where the abs goes, I don't have room in cab anywhere to mount the arb pump pump

#4 ·
I've got the abs module in place and an arb compressor on the fender. I have cruise also. I ran it for years on stock fenders. I now have TNT fenders so I doubt those pictures would help you and I don't have pictures of the stock fenders. I can tell you it can be done, probably more easily than re plumbing the brake lines if that is required.

#8 ·
Lost my ABS when I swapped out for an 8.8. Just pulled the light in the dash to shut it off.
As far as the ARB compressor, I mounted it in the cab just behind the passenger side rear roll bar mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.