Time to lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Time to lift

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 02-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
ksmksm2003
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Time to lift

I have a 2003 wrangler x. I drive 90% of the time on the highway. I live in south GA, so beach dunes are my big crawls. I am thinking 1in BL from performance accessories, 2in BB from Rubicon Express 2 Budget Boost Lift Kit (Jeep TJ, LJ) - RE7030, with MT side biter rims, 33x12.5 tires (Brand and style not selected yet). I have never done this type of work before, but plan on doing all of this myself. Any good advice would be appreciated. I don't know what I will run into during this project, what unexpected hurdles I must overcome, but I am open to good advice from anyone who is willing to share from their experience.

Thanks in advance,
Kiley

ksmksm2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

unless you plan to air your jeep out in the dunes a BB will be fine. I have read that Rubicon Express is not currently doing open for business, they are reorganizing. So you may look into a different company for spacers.

Want to STOP?

Edited
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
phillies4752
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

for a BB I wouldn't waste my money on RE. I would just go with skyjacker or rough Country. Now if you want to go with a coil spring lift... I defiantly would get a RE kit
phillies4752 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.