Time to lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Time to lift

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
ksmksm2003
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Time to lift

I have a 2003 wrangler x. I drive 90% of the time on the highway. I live in south GA, so beach dunes are my big crawls. I am thinking 1in BL from performance accessories, 2in BB from Rubicon Express 2 Budget Boost Lift Kit (Jeep TJ, LJ) - RE7030, with MT side biter rims, 33x12.5 tires (Brand and style not selected yet). I have never done this type of work before, but plan on doing all of this myself. Any good advice would be appreciated. I don't know what I will run into during this project, what unexpected hurdles I must overcome, but I am open to good advice from anyone who is willing to share from their experience.

Thanks in advance,
Kiley

ksmksm2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

unless you plan to air your jeep out in the dunes a BB will be fine. I have read that Rubicon Express is not currently doing open for business, they are reorganizing. So you may look into a different company for spacers.
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
phillies4752
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

for a BB I wouldn't waste my money on RE. I would just go with skyjacker or rough Country. Now if you want to go with a coil spring lift... I defiantly would get a RE kit
phillies4752 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.