Throttle body spacers....worth it?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Throttle body spacers....worth it??

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 05-01-2002, 05:29 PM   #1
FrankieBoy

Throttle body spacers....worth it??

I've seen alot of people with throttle body spacers. I've done little research on these. Just enough to know the "theory" behind them. Do they really work? Are a lot of jeepers running them because they work? Or because they are relatively cheap mods with empty promises? TIA

33x12.50 BFGs on 15x8 AR

REMEMBER: There are more chickens than people in the world.
FrankieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2002, 11:13 PM   #2
bk_jeepin

I met a guy who had done a bunch of mods and he said that the after the spacer he could feel the difference in throatal response. He said it is worth it. I really want the K&N FIPK and the spacer. I think getting rid of the air box is a must with the spacer. But I don't know if you can just run the spacer and the stock air box.

New owner of 81 waggy.
bk_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.