Teraflex vs. Rubicon Express - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Teraflex vs. Rubicon Express

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #16
05jeeper
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Maybe just a isolated bad experiance but I wouldnt buy anything from teraflex. I purchased steering parts from them that should have work together. When they didnt I called and they were to call back. I sent pics to their email as they requested but they didnt respond. My buddie posted on this forum and they requested pics, I posted but they did not respond. I sent a polite PM and they did not respond. I am having to toss their parts and make my own to fix my problem. IMO customer service/ support should be 95% of your choice and teraflex does not seem to have good service by my experiance.

I think I have read on this forum that sereral have had issues with RE joints, as I dont have RE products I really have not payed attention. But I think companies such as Clayton, Genright, Poison Spyder are highly recommended on this board. You may look at other companies before you buy, if price is a factor for leaning towards your initial choices then wait till you can afford a quality lift. You will be much happier in the end. Ask me how I know... Best luck with whatever you chose.

GROUP MEMBERSHIPS:
BLACK JEEP SOCIETY

TJ OWNERS CLUB
WAR VETERANS JEEP GROUP

WASHINGTON STATE JEEPS
05jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

In my opinion, the better options for long arms are:

Gen-Right Off Road
Poly Performance
Clayton Off Road Manufacturing
T&T Customs
Rock Krawler

Tags
2003 , lift kit advice , rubicon , Rubicon Express lift , teraflex lift

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.