Teraflex vs. Rubicon Express - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Teraflex vs. Rubicon Express

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #16
05jeeper
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Maybe just a isolated bad experiance but I wouldnt buy anything from teraflex. I purchased steering parts from them that should have work together. When they didnt I called and they were to call back. I sent pics to their email as they requested but they didnt respond. My buddie posted on this forum and they requested pics, I posted but they did not respond. I sent a polite PM and they did not respond. I am having to toss their parts and make my own to fix my problem. IMO customer service/ support should be 95% of your choice and teraflex does not seem to have good service by my experiance.

I think I have read on this forum that sereral have had issues with RE joints, as I dont have RE products I really have not payed attention. But I think companies such as Clayton, Genright, Poison Spyder are highly recommended on this board. You may look at other companies before you buy, if price is a factor for leaning towards your initial choices then wait till you can afford a quality lift. You will be much happier in the end. Ask me how I know... Best luck with whatever you chose.

GROUP MEMBERSHIPS:
BLACK JEEP SOCIETY

TJ OWNERS CLUB
WAR VETERANS JEEP GROUP

WASHINGTON STATE JEEPS
05jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #17
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

In my opinion, the better options for long arms are:

Gen-Right Off Road
Poly Performance
Clayton Off Road Manufacturing
T&T Customs
Rock Krawler
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2003 , lift kit advice , rubicon , Rubicon Express lift , teraflex lift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.