Temp gauage - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-19-2010, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
brodon
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Temp gauage

Hey guys, I just started noticing that my temp gauge has been moving a bit lately. I can't say if it has always done this and i just didn't notice, or if something is actually wrong. It only goes up a little bit, the needle will go just past the middle dot. Anyway, my question is does this happen to any of the rest of you, or should i start diagnosing it for a problem? Please dont start suggesting potential problems, as i am fully capable of that, i am simply wanting to find out if it is still in the normal operating range. Thanks!

LJ owners member #275
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

A/C on? outside temp? time duration? any heat soak due to traffic conditions? mileage? have you flushed the coolant? if so, did you use HOAT?

Useful Write-Ups:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fabrication & Build:

Funny:
post #3 of 3 Old 07-20-2010, 02:08 AM
oakmckinley
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Mine stays at 210 when driving, but it can move a little if I am stuck in traffic on a hot day only about a needle width over.

1999 TJ
2000 XJ Cherokee
2010 Mustang
1964 Ford Fairlane 500

Tags
temp , temperature gauge , moving , tj , wrangler , help , advice

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.