Temp Controls - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Temp Controls

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
GCJEEP1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Temp Controls

Morning...I have an 03 TJ with Temp Control issues. The fan speed and temp switch works great but all the air comes out the dash while the right hand air distribution control changes nothing. Dont drive it much. Bad swith or stuck dampers? Ant remedies? Thanks

GCJEEP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
NotURMailman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Check to see if you have a vacuum line disconnected on the bottom side of the intake manifold.

I drive on the right side, what's wrong with you?

Quote:
Be very careful with the wife mod. Uninstallation can be extremely expensive. Wife mods have been known to take the Jeep and all other mods during the uninstall process. Also, make sure you service your wife mod properly as often as humanly possible. Wife mods not properly serviced may malfunction or uninstall themselves at any time.
NotURMailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
GCJEEP1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Now none of the three controls work, no air at all. All fuses seem to be good. Any ideas?
GCJEEP1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.