Suspension seats? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Suspension seats?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 08-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #16
JBWood05TJ
Cut to Fit-Paint to Match

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceface View Post
A few guys in our jeep club bought their seats from here. They all love them, and they have held up great over the years.

EMPI RaceTrim
Careful - don't let the 'Yota guys catch you calling it a Jeep club. You might find yourself with me.

OP - I've got the Corbeau LG1s and love them. Corbeau: LG1

JBWood05TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
I have the corbeua baja ultra with 5 points. if you have access to some metal a cut off wheel and a drill press make your own seat adapters. I made mine for 15 bucks and retained the stock sliders.
also be for warned installing the corbeau's also meant i had to go with 5 point or 4 points, using the stock seat belt is useless unless your a big dude. the sides come up real high so when your buckled in with the stock belt it doesnt even touch my lap. so you may wanna look into a seat that will work with the stock belts as well
heres a pic
Thank you for the pics,I will probably have to buy there tj brackets since i dont have much for metal fab,I guess i could look at the baja JP to. I just liked the idea of the bigger side bolsters for trail riding and longer trips

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37sr View Post
I'm 6'0" & 220 lbs. I have it on a slider on drivers side. It tilts back just barely and makes for a real comfortable driving position.
I am 5'10 215 and i do powerlifting so i have a similar fram to yours,are you using the stock seatbelts? Thanks again you guys for answering all of my questions
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #18
37sr
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarmish View Post
How do you like the seating position? Whats your height/weight? I am looking at the ultra's as they are taller
Quote:
Thank you for the pics,I will probably have to buy there tj brackets since i dont have much for metal fab,I guess i could look at the baja JP to. I just liked the idea of the bigger side bolsters for trail riding and longer trips

I am 5'10 215 and i do powerlifting so i have a similar fram to yours,are you using the stock seatbelts? Thanks again you guys for answering all of my questions
No, I use a 4 pt harness
37sr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #19
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^^^^ Thank you,it looks like i better check out the baja JP's
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #20
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
^^^^ Thank you,it looks like i better check out the baja JP's
Those must be some crazy looking 25" tires you have there man.

I didn't know they made KM2's that small...
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ExDementia- View Post
Those must be some crazy looking 25" tires you have there man.

I didn't know they made KM2's that small...
I know a guy who know's a guy who got them for me
Unread 08-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #22
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit455 View Post
^ thats what I have, I love em

I will have to say they're built for people under 6' though...

they're perfect for me since i'm 5'7"
What do you mean by that? I'm 6'3" and I was checking those seats out so I'm curious.
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #23
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Oh and I'm 6'3", 220 lbs. I fit well in the EMPI seats, they are a tad short but its not a problem.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
mastercraft , seat , suspension seat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.