Suspension seats? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Suspension seats?

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 08-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #16
JBWood05TJ
Cut to Fit-Paint to Match

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceface View Post
A few guys in our jeep club bought their seats from here. They all love them, and they have held up great over the years.

EMPI RaceTrim
Careful - don't let the 'Yota guys catch you calling it a Jeep club. You might find yourself with me.

OP - I've got the Corbeau LG1s and love them. Corbeau: LG1

JBWood05TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdualsport View Post
I have the corbeua baja ultra with 5 points. if you have access to some metal a cut off wheel and a drill press make your own seat adapters. I made mine for 15 bucks and retained the stock sliders.
also be for warned installing the corbeau's also meant i had to go with 5 point or 4 points, using the stock seat belt is useless unless your a big dude. the sides come up real high so when your buckled in with the stock belt it doesnt even touch my lap. so you may wanna look into a seat that will work with the stock belts as well
heres a pic
Thank you for the pics,I will probably have to buy there tj brackets since i dont have much for metal fab,I guess i could look at the baja JP to. I just liked the idea of the bigger side bolsters for trail riding and longer trips

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37sr View Post
I'm 6'0" & 220 lbs. I have it on a slider on drivers side. It tilts back just barely and makes for a real comfortable driving position.
I am 5'10 215 and i do powerlifting so i have a similar fram to yours,are you using the stock seatbelts? Thanks again you guys for answering all of my questions
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
37sr
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarmish View Post
How do you like the seating position? Whats your height/weight? I am looking at the ultra's as they are taller
Quote:
Thank you for the pics,I will probably have to buy there tj brackets since i dont have much for metal fab,I guess i could look at the baja JP to. I just liked the idea of the bigger side bolsters for trail riding and longer trips

I am 5'10 215 and i do powerlifting so i have a similar fram to yours,are you using the stock seatbelts? Thanks again you guys for answering all of my questions
No, I use a 4 pt harness
37sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^^^^ Thank you,it looks like i better check out the baja JP's
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
^^^^ Thank you,it looks like i better check out the baja JP's
Those must be some crazy looking 25" tires you have there man.

I didn't know they made KM2's that small...
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #21
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ExDementia- View Post
Those must be some crazy looking 25" tires you have there man.

I didn't know they made KM2's that small...
I know a guy who know's a guy who got them for me
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #22
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit455 View Post
^ thats what I have, I love em

I will have to say they're built for people under 6' though...

they're perfect for me since i'm 5'7"
What do you mean by that? I'm 6'3" and I was checking those seats out so I'm curious.
Unread 08-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #23
-ExDementia-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Oh and I'm 6'3", 220 lbs. I fit well in the EMPI seats, they are a tad short but its not a problem.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" [B]- George Carlin[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]Click [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php"]HERE[/URL] for the elusive search button everyone talks about.[/SIZE][/B]
-ExDementia- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mastercraft , seat , suspension seat

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.