Super Swamper TSL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Super Swamper TSL

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2004, 09:20 PM   #1
n8dagr8

Super Swamper TSL

I am leaning towards getting some 31'' super swamper Tsl's but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with them, if so how loud are they? I heard they are one of the louder mud tires.

31in BFG AT[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
18 yr old
Student at Virginia Tech[/COLOR]
n8dagr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
n8dagr8

actually any comments on these tires would be aprreciated, thanks...
31in BFG AT[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
18 yr old
Student at Virginia Tech[/COLOR]
n8dagr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2004, 01:24 PM   #3
Owen

Yes htey are loud... They wear out really quick on the street as well. About half the life of regular tires on pavement. Great offroad though IMO.
Unread 02-28-2004, 06:50 PM   #4
Warrior8

The TSL radials last a little longer than the regular TSL's and do not get flat spots when the jeep has been sitting for a while. As to whether or not they are too loud. I like loud tires and its a small price to pay for how good they are off road.

I ordered mine, 33's
Warrior8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2004, 07:11 PM   #5
MuddySport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior8
The TSL radials last a little longer than the regular TSL's and do not get flat spots when the jeep has been sitting for a while. As to whether or not they are too loud. I like loud tires and its a small price to pay for how good they are off road.

I ordered mine, 33's
I got the 31s radials on mine and its not much louder I have a soft top so I pretty use to not hearing anything. But worth evey penny when you hit the Mud and start flinging great big chunks of real estate. Can I get an Amen!!!
MuddySport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2004, 07:14 PM   #6
MuddySport

super swamper tsl radials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior8

I ordered mine, 33's
I got the 31s radials on mine and its not much louder I have a soft top so I pretty use to not hearing anything. But worth evey penny when you hit the Mud and start flinging great big chunks of real estate. Can I get an Amen!!!
MuddySport is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.