super 35 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > super 35

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-28-2010, 05:37 AM   #1
minespath
1997 TJ Wrangler 

super 35

looking for imfo on a super 35 ,mild wheelin high blues at the most ,any imfo .will be behind a 4cyl/auto with 31s any imfogood /bad

minespath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

You don't need a s35 for a 4 banger auto and 31's.You don't have enough power to break anything.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/su...erests-828432/

Dana 35 C-Clip Eliminator Kit by Superior Axle & Gear and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware-RH3
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
RUkered
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What the boogieman said. I ran 33's behind a 6 cylinder, open/open, for a while and had no issues. I take it as easy as I can on the throttle.

If you're not locking anything and won't increase tire size for a while, I'd spend the money on other things you want.
RUkered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

It's "info" with an "N"...

With that aside, you won't need to spend the money on anything to wheel with 31s. You'll be good, just get out there and have some fun.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 05:09 AM   #5
minespath
1997 TJ Wrangler 

mite go with a d44 instead of s35,which would be better,also in a year or two might go with a v8
minespath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by minespath View Post
mite go with a d44 instead of s35,which would be better,also in a year or two might go with a v8
If you're going to go with a v8, stay away from the S35, unless you like strapping trees to the side of your jeep to hold your shafts in when the S35 blows up. Like everyone says, with 31s, you really don't need anything to beef up the rear axle unless you're a REAL throttle heavy wheeler.
97tjeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 06:24 AM   #7
IslandSoul

I have a brand new in the box Superior Axle Evolution Super 35 kit w/ a Detroit locker if you are interested. Its yours for $800 (I paid $1200 for it). I will split the shipping with you too.

Email me for a faster response.

Josh
IslandSoul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #8
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97tjeff View Post
If you're going to go with a v8, stay away from the S35, unless you like strapping trees to the side of your jeep to hold your shafts in when the S35 blows up. Like everyone says, with 31s, you really don't need anything to beef up the rear axle unless you're a REAL throttle heavy wheeler.
Chances are he'll blow up the ring and pinion first on a S35.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
super 35 , s25 , information , d35 , dana 35

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.