Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Summer Upgrades

766 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  daveg13 
#1 · (Edited)
Well with summer just around the corner I thought it would be a good time to post up a few upgrades I have been thinking about and see what my fellow jeepers think.

1. ROKMEN SWB Stryker's™ w/ 4" flush mount LED's
2. ROKMEN TJ - Mercenary™ Rock Sliders
3. Warrior Products Roof Rack
4. OR-FAB Front Roll Cage
5. Mirror Relocation Brackets

Also does anyone have a suggestion for a trans/oil pan skid???

If anybody has any suggestions on the products Im thinking about please let me know. Also Pictures would be great too. Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Well of course the tops gotta come off...Its actually been off already this year but its back on now cause of the rain.

#4 ·
I have been looking at the Rokmen corners. If I had the money I would def. get those Strykers. They look awesome.

I don't have much on the rest of that. I have heard some pretty mixed reviews about Warrior stuff in general. Nothing specific but lots of "kinda cheap" stuff.

I would just get some mirrors that go into the top hinge of your door hinge. I personally like that option better then moving the mirrors. Guess it would depend on the re-locator you are looking at.

#5 ·
I would just get some mirrors that go into the top hinge of your door hinge. I personally like that option better then moving the mirrors. Guess it would depend on the re-locator you are looking at.
I personally prefer the mirror movers. I mount them in the spring and then don't have to mess with them till the hard top goes back on in the fall. Moving a mirror every time the doors come off would get old real quick. Plus I run full soft doors all summer, so I need the movers for when the soft doors are on. Only downside is that you can't see the passenger side mirror with the doors on, but you don't really need that, especially in a Jeep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.