Summer 2005 Jeep Magazine - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Summer 2005 Jeep Magazine

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-14-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
TDB

Summer 2005 Jeep Magazine

Doeas anyone have a copy of the current Jeep magazine? (I can not find my copy) Is that a Wrangler on the cover? If so, where can I get those tri-colored tail lights? Does anyone know?

Thanks

TDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #2
DietCola

There was a thread about those lights a month or so back. I belive they are UK TJ lights. I would run a search on the UK or Euro TJ taillights.
DietCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2005, 01:50 PM   #3
TQ_xvi
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDB
Doeas anyone have a copy of the current Jeep magazine? (I can not find my copy) Is that a Wrangler on the cover? If so, where can I get those tri-colored tail lights? Does anyone know?

Thanks
I ordered a pair from Quadratec... the tri-colour lights are standard on European and African jeeps (where laws require amber turn signals)

Some issues to keep in mind.

The Tri-colour tail light uses 4 wires whereas the American-spec Jeeps will use 3.
There are no built in side markers
There is no number-plate light (both left and right lights are identical)

I have yet to install mine... if anyone can figure out how to rewire to add the functionality of an amber turn signal, please do share

Q-Tec's Tri-Colour Tail light

Here is a write up for a CJ (which had sidemarkers already) - CJ Writeup

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.