Stickers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Stickers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
ITCS_USN_RET
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Stickers

Not really technical, I know but need to find out nonetheless.

Is it ok to place stickers on the soft windows? I have a cool skull/cross bones that I want on my rear window ... will it stick? Will it last? I never "roll" the window - its either on or off.

tks

Next | CB w/Firestick | Steering Skid | Nth Degree Quick Disconnects | -(O||||||O)-
ITCS_USN_RET is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

if it a decent stick it will last, we need pics

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
JFiorentino
2004 TJ Wrangler 

It will stick, and will last quite a while if you don't roll the window. The first time you roll it, expect the sticker to flack off and look horrible. Also, you can't really remove a sticker from a vinyl window, so be sure it's something you want to look at for a very long time. Of course you can always replace the vinyl window which will probably wear out after just a few years of wheeling. My Jeep is 3 years old and I can just barely see out of the back and side windows due to grime and scratches. Probably overdue to be replaced.

"When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way"

2004 TJ, Auto w/ OD, 4.0L, Off-Road 36x13.5 Super Swamper IROK's on MT Classic II Rims, SYE, CV Driveshaft, 4:56 Gears, ARB Locker, 3.5" RE Superflex, 2" Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disco's, 9,000# Winch, Toys-by-Troy step-sliders, The Source OBA. And lots more....
JFiorentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #4
AlTheKillerr

i have two stickers on my back window and i havent had a problem with them.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #5
coyote runner

i have a black jeep sahara, with 5" lift and 33's, tinted soft top windows. what makes this jeep really badass is the red punisher vinyl skull sticker just above the 33" spare tire!!!, saweet!
coyote runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
ITCS_USN_RET
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cool. I'm probably gonna wait til things warm up a bit around here - thinking if I put it on in the death cold - it may not stick - or when it warms up it may peel.

So after a good washing & warmer weather - I'll put her on and take a few pics.

thanks.

Next | CB w/Firestick | Steering Skid | Nth Degree Quick Disconnects | -(O||||||O)-
ITCS_USN_RET is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
stevensinger

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Pictures? Come one...
2006 Rubicon Unlimited Khaki: AUTO, 4:11 D44/D44, REBB /w Mono tubes, Rancho front stabilizer, 31 x 9.5 LT245/75R16 MTRs, Stock 16in Moab Wheels, Olympic Reverse-A-Bars,KC Daylighters on windshield brackets, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Pioneer Sound, 3A fire extinguisher, Line-X interior...

www.stevensinger.org <-- Photography website

Hello, my name is Steve and I am a Jeepaholic.

LJ Owners Member 155
Rubicon Owners Member 123
New Jersey Jeepers Member 44
stevensinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.