"Steer" me in the right direction... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > "Steer" me in the right direction...

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #16
Jeepster83
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The Currie setup is truly the best bang for the buck. Sure it's a bit expensive but how many times will you have to replace any parts on a Currie setup? I got a deal on mine and suggest you shop around for used. I paid $100 for the linkage, used with MANY miles on it, and 3 years later spent a little less than $100 on a new TRE at the pitman arm. The added benefit to Currie linkage is IF you bend it you can bend it back and be fine. Trust me, and a slew of others, you won't bend a Currie kit bad enough to have to replace it.

WyoTech West Sacramento - Graduated 8/19/2011

Back into my Jeep... finally.
Jeepster83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.