Started Grizzly locker install! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Started Grizzly locker install!

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 01-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #16
69injun

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
I had someone say that to me last week when pulling into the gas station. This guy goes "hey man your CVs are goin bad". I was like "CVs? What? No man that's my front aussie locker, Wranglers dont have CVs". He had this baffled look on his face and went inside.
Yup before I put the wagoneer D44 in front I got that allot. Now with front locking hubs it is not so prominent and I don't get it nearly as often.

But yah when you tell them its your locker they just get this blank look! Or tell them the mechanic told you its your muffler belt!!

My NP231 build
My Grizzly install
69injun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
locker , grizzly , install , installation , axle

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.