Spring specifications - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Spring specifications

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
BASHOdi

Stock spring specifications ?

Does anyone know (that will tell me) or know where I can find the technical specification for TJ springs ?
I have no idea of even whether there is a difference from year to year and none of the fabricators I have talked to do iether.
I have searched and cannot find any reference --maybe just looking in the wrong place.
I live in Australia and we don't have a but a few actual spring manufacturers and fewer still that make for TJ's.
Any help will be greatfully received.

Last edited by BASHOdi; 02-14-2008 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: title
BASHOdi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.