Spray In Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Spray In Liner

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 08-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
LVC2003
1980 CJ7 

Check out spray liner pics

Just wanted to show a couple pics of the inside liner I had put in. The company that did it put the pics on their website http://www.autotrimdesignalaska.com/...bedliners.html , and I do apologize if I'm violating some advertising rights or something, but there might be more info there if someone wants it. I have thrown all sorts of junk on the stuff, and nothing goes through. Water and mud just spray right off. It almost makes me want to coat the whole thing like a tank!!

spray_jeep1.jpg   spray_jeep2.jpg   spray_jeep3.jpg  

2014 Rubicon - New Jeep, still stock!!

Last edited by LVC2003; 08-14-2007 at 10:35 PM..
LVC2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #2
truckin88
2006 TJ Wrangler 

RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #442
truckin88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #3
jeeptrix
2009 JK Wrangler 

how much did that run ya?
jeeptrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2007, 06:55 AM   #4
LVC2003
1980 CJ7 

It cost me about $700 out the door. Not cheap, I know, but I think it was worth it. That was the cheaper end too, I gutted it myself and drove it in with only my driver's seat still attached, to minimize the prep work they would have to do.

2014 Rubicon - New Jeep, still stock!!
LVC2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.