Someone with A to Z rockers help me out! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Someone with A to Z rockers help me out!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 04-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Someone with A to Z rockers help me out!

I need someone with A to Z rockers to measure from the rear of the rocker to the very front of the tube step, please. I am trying to determine if I will be able to cut enough of the rocker off without getting into the step in order for it to clear the tube on my new fenders. Thanks.

Unread 04-06-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
distantdog
2004 WJ 

Did you get the wheel well to wheel well ones?

Or will the standard ones be too long too?
distantdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Schwalby
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Measure the distance from the front fender where the tub ends to where the tube of your fender is. Also take a picture. then you can call Zach and give him the measurements I would bet anything he can answer you quickly or he can modify the rocker to work with your tube fenders. He has outstanding customer service and I am sure he will help you out.

[url]www.jeeprally.org[/url] Great American Jeep Rally
Schwalby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by distantdog View Post
Did you get the wheel well to wheel well ones?

Or will the standard ones be too long too?
Standard ones and they are still too long.
Unread 04-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwalby View Post
Measure the distance from the front fender where the tub ends to where the tube of your fender is. Also take a picture. then you can call Zach and give him the measurements I would bet anything he can answer you quickly or he can modify the rocker to work with your tube fenders. He has outstanding customer service and I am sure he will help you out.
I know they wont fit and I was going to call Zach and see if he could weld the step on maybe an inch to the rear, but I wanted to have all the info before I called and bugged him about it. I understand that he is running a business and has a lot of stuff going on, so his time is literally money!
Unread 04-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
redsoxski
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepycrawly View Post
I know they wont fit and I was going to call Zach and see if he could weld the step on maybe an inch to the rear, but I wanted to have all the info before I called and bugged him about it. I understand that he is running a business and has a lot of stuff going on, so his time is literally money!
His business (and profit) is also dependent on customer service and reputation. I've never heard anything negative. I'm sure he'll be glad to talk it over with you and get you what you need, give him a call...
redsoxski is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.