Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

soft top replacement windows

17K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BestopTeam 
#1 ·
Do any companies other than jeep make a replacement rear soft window that fits into the stock soft top?

Mine broke and my insurance company is paying for it but i have to go to the appraiser, i dont want the appraiser to price out a best top rear window when that doesnt fit. The stock rear window replacement from the dealer is $285.

#2 ·
Bestop windows do fit the factory top, however you have to buy them in a 3 piece set. Unless you call Bestop directly and convince them to send you just one window.

Even so, the Bestop 3 piece kit is usually around $180 which is cheaper than the discounted price for an OE rear wondow.

Bestop makes the windows for factory Jeep tops.

#3 ·
Bestop is the OEM Jeep top manufacturer and windows run about $275 for all three rear windows.Other companies make cheap replacements.I've got khaki tinted factory sailcloth windows cheap for anyone who needs them.:shhh:

#8 ·
I have found Bestop replacement tinted window for the 02 and older TJs as well as for the 07 and newer JK's, but I can't seem to find the tinted replacements for the factory top for an 05 TJ. Anyone have any links to where you found them at? I would like to get some tinted windows, but don't want to purchase an entire new top.

#10 ·
If you need to replace factory top windows, make sure you get the replacement windows for a Replace-a-Top. That's the top we sell in the aftermarket that is like the factory top (minus the hardware).

We sell as a product the three-window replacement kit. You can get that at any retailer that carries Bestop.
We sell directly any replacement part you need, so you can call 800-845-3567 to buy directly. SOME of our retailers sell these replacement parts. They'll be a bit cheaper, and faster, so a phone call to Quad, JCW or 4wd might be worthwhile.

(that's just Bestop info, there are other companies out there selling replacement windows.)

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.