Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Soft Top Needed

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Jerry Bransford 
#1 ·
We had a garage fire that cooked the soft Top as well as back and side soft windows on our 1999 Jeep Wrangler.

The p/n I have for the top is 5FM99VK9AC. Is this the spice color? If I have the wrong number let me know. Also need the p/n's for the side and back pieces and I want the windows of the tinted vinyl.

If the number I found is correct I found the top. Also found one (non-molar) made by Sierra Off-road. Are these any good?

Let me know you thoughts and recommendations.

Thanks!

#4 ·
If you still have the OEM factory frame/hardware/bow assays, and still in good condition with door surrounds,

Why not just order the BesTop RAT, replace a top, fabric and windows, color of your choice.
Have you ever heard of the brand attached?

Attachments

#3 ·
If you still have the OEM factory frame/hardware/bow assays, and still in good condition with door surrounds,

Why not just order the BesTop RAT, replace a top, fabric and windows, color of your choice.

#9 ·
mmitsch said:
Have you ever heard of the brand attached?
I have the sierra top on my jeep. I run a hard top 8 months a year so I didn't want to spend a lot on a top to run 4 months a year. I paid 229 for it in their version of sail cloth. Are there better tops out there? I'm sure, but I was actually really surprised at how well the top was made for that kind of money. Everything fits nice and tight and the zippers work very smooth. I will say it's not as thick as the best top RAT's I've seen but it's just as thick as my non sail cloth original top from 99.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.