Snapped some pictures today.. it was freezing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Snapped some pictures today.. it was freezing

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 12-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
Luke4554
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Snapped some pictures today.. it was freezing

Well sun was out .. too bad you couldnt feel it. In any case between my friend and i we snapped around 100 pictures .. but ill just post a couple i liked. None of these pictures have been modified.. just straight from the camera.

Luke

Click to enlarge pictures..

4.0L | 5spd | 4" SkyJacker | Soft 8's | 33" TRXUS | 30/35 | AA SYE/CV DS | SuperWinch | 4 KC's | Pure Bred Tube Fenders | EMPI Buckets | Novak Linkage| Pure Bred Bumpers | Bestop Tinted Soft Top & Bikini | HiLift | Yellow Top | Herculiner | JKS Discos | Skid Row Steering Skid

[b]Owner of [U]WWAutosports[/U] & [U]Pure Bred Fabrications[/U] Dayton, Oh[/b][/SIZE]
Luke4554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
sportcoupe
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I seemed to have missed your tech question....
sportcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
Aiden80013
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
I seemed to have missed your tech question....
This...and why would we think the pics were modified...They are pics of a Jeep on the street.
Aiden80013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
rymanrph
1997 MJ Comanche 

Nice pics. What are you shooting with?
rymanrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
BomberJeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Agreed with the above post. Jeep looks good tho

Never get between a man and his Jeep - Stacey David.

03 Jeep TJ

/l ,[_____],
l---L -OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)--o-)_)

98 Jeep XJ

_(o)_)--(o)_)----)_)
BomberJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
Greg_Volkman
1998 TJ Wrangler 

and how do we know he couldn't feel the sun? or that he took 100 pictures? or frankly, that the sun was out???????
Greg_Volkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
Luke4554
2000 TJ Wrangler 

haha ooookkkk didnt realize it was illegal to post pictures here.. mods move it please im tired of the immature bull ***** comments. grow up christ
4.0L | 5spd | 4" SkyJacker | Soft 8's | 33" TRXUS | 30/35 | AA SYE/CV DS | SuperWinch | 4 KC's | Pure Bred Tube Fenders | EMPI Buckets | Novak Linkage| Pure Bred Bumpers | Bestop Tinted Soft Top & Bikini | HiLift | Yellow Top | Herculiner | JKS Discos | Skid Row Steering Skid

[b]Owner of [U]WWAutosports[/U] & [U]Pure Bred Fabrications[/U] Dayton, Oh[/b][/SIZE]
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
Aiden80013
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_Volkman View Post
and how do we know he couldn't feel the sun? or that he took 100 pictures? or frankly, that the sun was out???????
I'll defend him there at least...It looks like a nice sunny day in OH. Dunno about the 100 pic thing though.
Unread 12-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
Luke4554
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I posted the modified comment because they havent been saturated on ps or adjusted.. its all just camera thats all .. and i said the sun thing because it was like 5 degrees out here with windchill today.. and though the sun was out we were still freezing. Whats with all the tools posting here now .. everyones a hardass on the internet

Unread 12-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
Aiden80013
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke4554 View Post
I posted the modified comment because they havent been saturated on ps or adjusted.. its all just camera thats all .. and i said the sun thing because it was like 5 degrees out here with windchill today.. and though the sun was out we were still freezing. Whats with all the tools posting here now .. everyones a hardass on the internet
Relax Nancy...We're just giving you ****. Nice Jeep btw.
Unread 12-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
Silver_Slipper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i think they look great luke, they're just jelous haha. esp the black tube fenders with that color jeep, i wish mine was that olivey color
[COLOR="Silver"]Silver Jeep Club #37[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][B]Nightcrew #021[/B][/COLOR]
|l,[COLOR="Silver"][___][/COLOR],
[COLOR="Silver"]l---L--[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]O[/COLOR]lllllll[COLOR="Yellow"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"][/COLOR]
()_) ()_)--o-)_)[/CENTER]

"The Jeep is America's only real sports car" - Enzo Ferrari

[QUOTE=MarkoPo;6689793]No, we all know in the beginning God created the earth and the Heavens. On the second day God created man and Jeep. Man had too much fun so God created woman. Man hasn't had near as much fun since.[/QUOTE]
Silver_Slipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #12
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Slipper View Post
i think they look great luke, they're just jelous haha. esp the black tube fenders with that color jeep, i wish mine was that olivey color
The jeep looks good, no doubt. Jealous, not a chance.
Unread 12-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #13
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

luke did you take a photography class. you took some interesting angles. would have focused on the jeep and the barb wire though.
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #14
Luke4554
2000 TJ Wrangler 

no just all in fun.. i took a few of the barbed wire but i specifically macro'd the wire cause i wanted the jeep unfocused in the background. ill probably ps it blurred a little more so its not a focal point.

bddisi.. i like your rear flares. im about to build bolt on tube flares (that will bolt where the factory flares bolt) for the rear of the jeep .. at least until i stretch it and get comp corners. Where did you get yours? or are yours welded to crusher corners?

Thanks for the compliments, i appoligize if im cluttering the tech area .. but it seemed like it used to be fine to post pictures here .. i looked through the forums and i didnt see another area to post them so i figured the TJ area was the best bet. Not trying to piss people off.
Luke

oh yeah and the jeeps actually silver like yours lol

Last edited by Luke4554; 12-22-2008 at 09:24 PM..
Unread 12-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #15
Luke4554
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Oh yeah .. camera is a Cannon S5is for those who asked..

Its a decent camera to shoot with .. its my friends and it has alot of nice options but i will definately step it up when i get down to business and actually fork out the dough for a new one myself. My current set-up is outdated and sits in a box. He stopped by today and we went out. Also took some with a point and shoot nikkon (sp? lol). Below is a couple shots my friend snapped with the same camera (canon).. but have been slightly altered in ps. I would recommend this equipment to anyone to learn on its really amazing what you can do with little knowledge and it has huge capabilities.

Hes got a great eye for photography himself and we kind of feed off of each other for advice. Makes it fun.

Couple of his shots with the Canon(after editing).. ill just post links since theyre off topic and not jeep related

http://a945.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...3a06136b48.jpg
http://a217.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...56cf4f40f8.jpg
http://a332.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...fa5654ea6b.jpg

Luke

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.