Skyjacker Shocks...dumb question. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Skyjacker Shocks...dumb question.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #16
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewtj05 View Post
For the price that your looking for you might want to check out the Black Diamond Suspension shocks as well. From what I have read they seem like they have had more positive reviews toward them than they skyjacker shocks. I would personally go with BDS Suspension for the prices closer to what your looking for.
Which are your recommending? Black Diamond or BDS? Those are two different brands.

Unread 10-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #17
drewtj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
Which are your recommending? Black Diamond or BDS? Those are two different brands.
I am recommending both Black Diamond Suspension and BDS I know they are different companies. I figured someone would get confused I should have specified that I was talking about two different companies.

I say Black Diamond because their shocks had pretty good reviews for around the same price as the skyjackers, and BDS because they have a nice ride but about half the cost of the OME.
drewtj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
TJftw
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i like my bilsteins too
Black Jeep Society Member #398

*Jeep Wave*
TJftw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shocks , skyjacker

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.