skyjacker rock lock mistake - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > skyjacker rock lock mistake

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
For all intents and purposes, they are the same POS design. That's all I meant.
I was just taking the opportunity to poke fun

Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #32
steelpimpin
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure what all the bitterness is about on the SJ Rock-Locker. I have one as well and it works GREAT! Now I am sure if I had my head up my a$$ and FORGOT to operate it as it was intended to be used the would be failure. As in the case in the above post.
Just because your driving style over runs you mental capacity doesn't mean the product is junk! It is totally a matter of opinion and what suits the individual best for their type of wheeling. I have all but quit coming to this forum because of people trying to shove their thoughts and ideas off on everyone as if you wrote the book.
It is very possible that ones ability to mentally comprehend the correct operation of a piece of hardware, and that one may also have the ability to drive and maneuver over rocks with fineness, may be much better than buying the biggest heaviest piece of led you can find and bull doze your way through it. I welcome the challenge to follow or be followed and do not have to much pride to take the high road when my equipment is the limiting factor. Brain is always better than brawn! I LOVE my Rock Lock and it works PERFECT for my set up.
steelpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #33
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

A couple questions:

1) Steelpimpin, why are you upping such old threads?

2) Please explain to me the benefit of the SJ RockLock over the stock sway bar with quick disconnect links? What makes it worth the price?

3) Why would you choose the SJ RockLock over a single rate torsion bar like the Currie AR?
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #34
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Waiting.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #35
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wha... Wha... Wha... What? Who cleared the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.