Skyjacker Nitro 8000 and Hydro 7000! I have too many! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Skyjacker Nitro 8000 and Hydro 7000! I have too many!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
NickM2828
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Skyjacker Nitro 8000 and Hydro 7000! I have too many!

Hey everyone, I was at an auction preview earlier today and low and behold I stumble onto a crate FULL of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 and Hydro 7000's! There has to be over 150 combined! Pretty sure there are tons of different lengths too as the part numbers on many were different. So, here is my question, would anyone like to get some cheap shocks? I'd like to know if I can sell these things before I buy them. So please email me and let me know if you would be interested. They are all brand new in the box but I will let you know, it was raining like hell and the boxes are pretty much destroyed. I was pulling them out and they are all brand new but some did look like they had surface rust on the tube from sitting. By some I mean like 2 out of the 40 I pulled out. Thanks guys and let me know!

Unread 10-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
aparke4
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

pics?
aparke4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.