Skyjacker 2" Spacer Lift with Hydro Shocks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Skyjacker 2" Spacer Lift with Hydro Shocks

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 02-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
wshockley
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Skyjacker 2" Spacer Lift with Hydro Shocks

Does anyone have it installed on a TJ Unlimited? Were you able to fit 32/11.5's?

Does it require anything additional installed? Any issues?

Thanks!!!

wshockley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wshockley View Post
Does anyone have it installed on a TJ Unlimited? Were you able to fit 32/11.5's?

Does it require anything additional installed? Any issues?

Thanks!!!
It will work fine as long as you get longer bumpstops.I had that lift with 31's and my brother had it with 33's before installing a BL.An LJ would be no different and nothing else had to be done.The axles only shifted 1/2" and it wasn't noticable.

TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 03:44 AM   #3
mrfreezevt
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have it on my sport now and I like it but I wish I went with at least a 3" sl without the spacers live and learn I guess. That kit comes with bump stump extentions too.

If you can wait a couple of months (which I know you can't) you pay shipping and I'll give the spacers when I redo my lift with longer coils

here's a pic of my running 32's
Unread 02-15-2011, 04:04 AM   #4
wshockley
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What didn't you like about the lift? Did you want to go bigger, or is it a crappy ride?

Thanks for the reply, looks good in photo.
Unread 02-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #5
mrfreezevt
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wshockley View Post
What didn't you like about the lift? Did you want to go bigger, or is it a crappy ride?

Thanks for the reply, looks good in photo.
The ride is fine, I am just looking for more articulation and a little more ground clearence. For the money it was good enough to fuel jeep addiction at time but that was before I found this site.
Unread 02-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
Teal97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have a 97 TJ with 2" skyjacker lift. I`m running 31x10.50x15 on 8" wheel no problems.
Teal97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
PA_LJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am running this spacer lift with nitro shocks on 06 lj. 32x11.50x15 mts on stock wheels. No rubbing but just barely clears. Looks good. Ride quality with nitros is decent...equal to stock. I did put washers on my steering stops to eliminate rubbing at full lock. I also spent a few bucks and picked up bump stop extensions for the rear. I have no extensions up front for the time being.

If you haven't purchased u can find these used quite frequently on here for a fraction of the cost. Or piece together spacers with better shocks. Hydros r poopy.
PA_LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
wshockley
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Did you have to use wheel spacers to fit the 32/11.5's???

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.