Silvian Star Headlight w/ Stock Fog Lights / Halogen Off Road Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Silvian Star Headlight w/ Stock Fog Lights / Halogen Off Road Lights

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-29-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Silvian Star Headlight w/ Stock Fog Lights / Halogen Off Road Lights

Anyone run the Silvain (sp?) Star headlights with the stock foglight bulbs or with halogen driving or off road lights?

Notice weird lighting patterns or anything? I have store credit to a auto shop and figured it might be worth it...

Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #2
C2U5H
2012 JK Wrangler 

other than output color/intensity, you pattern will be exactly the same. the reflector and lens are what changes the beam pattern. you might have "hotspots" or places brighter than other b/c of the bulb change, but pattern (or lack thereof for the stock headlamps) should b the same.

~J
Will be missed:
1999 "Deep Amethyst" TJ +3" on 33's
C2U5H is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
SeaHoCapt

I did the headlights about a year ago. Notice a wider pattern. More visibility off to the sides and much whiter color. There was no wierd pattern with the stock fogs. I did however just update the fogs to h3st when the one stocker burnt out. Like them a lot.

David
YORK OBA
Warn 95ti
SeaHoCapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet, thanks guys. Looks like I got myself something to do tomorrow!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.