Silla radiator question 1 row vs 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Silla radiator question 1 row vs 2

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 02-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
TJmudpuppy
2003 WJ 

Silla radiator question 1 row vs 2

I ordered what they said was a 2 row silla all aluminum radiator from genesis auto parts. The part number ended up being 2102AA. I received it and it appears to be a 1 row. I called and they said they were going to send me a 2 row replacement right away. I got it today and it's the same radiator. Does this look like a 2 row to you? Or do I not know what I am talking about?

TJmudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
TJmudpuppy
2003 WJ 

they sent me a replacement with part number 2102-2aa. Their "warehouse manager" said it's supposed to have wider tubes. But side by side, my 2102aa has wider tubes. I'm just gonna run it and see how it does.
Unread 02-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
rollinrubicon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like a 1 core rad, but I am looking at the pic on my cell phone. IMO I would get a 2 core rad, and avoid the ones made in china!
Unread 03-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
TJmudpuppy
2003 WJ 

well the single row rad. is in and cools just as well as my old 2 row plastic/aluminum. Of course right after i got it done I buried it in a water hole and burnt out the low speed on my taurus fan. I assume once I put a bottle of water wetter in there she wont even see 210.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.