Side marker light assembly - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Side marker light assembly

Road Race Motorsports Fuel Calibrator for the 2007-2011 JKIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
BMdeckie

Side marker light assembly

I am trying to find a bulb housing for the drivers side marker light (the one mounted in the plastic fender). All I am able to find is the lense. The original one is so corroded new bulbs are not able to work.

I have tried JCwhitney, a few other online places, and of course local auto stores.

Would the stealership be the only place?

[COLOR="Orange"][B]U.S.C.G. Jeep Club member[/B][/COLOR] #2
BMdeckie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
CDNjeepgrl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

if you find this please do post up. mine was ripped off in an accident, so all i have is the wires :S
CDNjeepgrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I know that on my 99 tj, the lense and the housing are one piece, so the lenses that your finding on this sites, might be the ones that you need, i found mine at a junkyard, best of luck

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
tjmas
2012 WK 

I had a 1997 TJ and got the driver side replaced twice in the 2 years I owned it. But I got the wiring with the bulb harness at Chrysler, and I also put in some grease where the bulb goes in to avoid rusting. I thought I saw the wiring harness in quadratec, but it might only be for an CJ or YJ, can't remember.

Now i'm riding in a 2005 and i've already put the grease in again when I changed the lenses to the clears on the front turns and the markers in the flares.
tjmas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2008, 06:29 AM   #5
tjmas
2012 WK 

I had a 1997 TJ and got the driver side replaced twice in the 2 years I owned it. But I got the wiring with the bulb harness at Chrysler, and I also put in some grease where the bulb goes in to avoid rusting. I thought I saw the wiring harness in quadratec, but it might only be for an CJ or YJ, can't remember.

Now i'm riding in a 2005 and i've already put the grease in again when I changed the lenses to the clears on the front turns and the markers in the flares.
tjmas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.