Showing Co-workers the jeep life - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Showing Co-workers the jeep life

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-28-2004, 12:04 PM   #1
pkp190

Showing Co-workers the jeep life

Well it was great today. I went out to lunch today with some co-workers and since it was such a great day i drove with the top down. Well like any one knows in coastal areas that it will rain out of no where. And sure enough it did. We are driving back and they are crying for me to put the top up, but in my good nature to share the life of a Jeep I choose not to and aloowed them to enjoy the extra shower. I have to say it is fun sharing the joys of a Jeep with some one that has no clue of how good they really are.

Help Fight MS
pkp190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2004, 12:14 PM   #2
Nauset

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkp190
Well it was great today. I went out to lunch today with some co-workers and since it was such a great day i drove with the top down. Well like any one knows in coastal areas that it will rain out of no where. And sure enough it did. We are driving back and they are crying for me to put the top up, but in my good nature to share the life of a Jeep I choose not to and aloowed them to enjoy the extra shower. I have to say it is fun sharing the joys of a Jeep with some one that has no clue of how good they really are.
Did that one day with a couple of co-workers on the way to a company outing and took 2 of the guys in my dept. Both of them are very "clean", don't allow a stray dust bunny on the Outback. So, one asked how to get in the back seat. I said to grab the roll bar, step on the tire, and climb in. The hesitation was hilarious, but they sure enjoyed the open air!
Nauset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2004, 03:18 PM   #3
RedKiwi

Great stuff!

Cheers,
RedKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2004, 01:35 AM   #4
franco802

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkp190
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04' X, 5 speed, 4.0L,hardtop,kilby PS armor,Warn rock guards,2"RE BB w/DT3000 shocks, hi-lift jack,15x8 Black crawlers with 31x10.5 Procomp X-Terrains, Hurst short throw shifter Hella 500's offroad AND driving lights . Warn X8000i winch w/ Tomken mounting plate
White Jeep Club member #802
FOLLOW ME TO CERTAIN DEATH JEEP CLUB MEMEBER #21
SoCal Jeep Club Member #4
2006 GTO & 1986 K5 Blazer
franco802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2004, 08:33 AM   #5
CETROV

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nothing better than a summer rain in the Jeep.
Unread 05-29-2004, 10:22 AM   #6
JeepCrawler_98

What's rain?
Unread 05-29-2004, 10:24 AM   #7
NautOneFL

Shoulda went Muddin while you were at it!

-J

'04 Black and Khaki Sahara
"The Last of the Breed"
NautOneFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2004, 08:01 PM   #8
PrfctAggression
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NautOneFL
Shoulda went Muddin while you were at it!

-J
Indeed. There is nothing quite like teh stares from astounded mortals driving lesser 4x4s as a Jeep with mud-coated driver and passengers pulls up alongside.
[COLOR=yellow]Yellow Jeep Club and Redneck Jeep Club member #666 [/COLOR]
PrfctAggression is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.