SEPTEMBER TJ of THE MONTH CONTEST!! SUBMIT NOW!! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

SEPTEMBER TJ of THE MONTH CONTEST!! SUBMIT NOW!!

For those that need a recap of the rules, and believe me you do: TJoTM Rules and Regulations

We had a good month last month and I am expecting another great batch of Jeeps this month as well. I hope to see more entries though, 16 was kind of weak.

Also I would like to bring to your attention that if you do not submit your pictures perfectly I will automatically delete your submission. I DONT want attachments and I DONT want links to the whole photobucket page. Provide ONLY the direct link to the pic or else you will be disqualified. Sorry to be a d*** but it is in the rules and I dont have time to go through and fix everyones pics.

Im done with the rant. Here is the submission thread for the September TJ of the Month contest!!! SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!!!!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

bump. come on yall

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #3 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

really??? no one else is in here yet???

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #4 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Redarcher89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Bump
post #5 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 11:12 AM
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

submitted. Didn't see this before. Btw, I just resent my email from last month to ya. I'm fairly sure I did it right considering that's how I've always sent in the submissions.
post #6 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Zach...I need you to resend that but first click on each picture and then copy the "Direct link" tab over on the left. I ONLY need the picture itself, not the photobucket page

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #7 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 AM
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

alright fixed. Photobucket was being funny and wouldn't post the direct link as a link..so I had to hyperlink it.
post #8 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

perfect!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #9 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

bump...come on people!

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #10 of 213 Old 09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Submitted... I'll give it another try this month

Also there is a question for you in PMs... could we add a link to our build thread in the story section? I mean for TJOTM I don't see why we can't add a link to see the COMPLETE transformation of all the awesome rigs that entered...

SOLDThe lumbering steel-laden pig - 2003 TJ - 40" LTBs - D60/D70HD - 5.86s - Detroit lockers - 110" wheelbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
post #11 of 213 Old 09-02-2010, 06:47 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

bump bump bump

Founder, Offroad NC
Follow our journey:

post #12 of 213 Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

for some reason it is hard to find this thread.. it doesn't just show up on the homepage like it used to.
post #13 of 213 Old 09-02-2010, 09:49 AM
tjdriver
2004 LJ Wrangler 

i'm gonna submit mine today but am unsure about the pic posting. i need to use the direct link on each pic in photobucket right?
post #14 of 213 Old 09-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Redarcher89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander757 View Post
Submitted... I'll give it another try this month

Also there is a question for you in PMs... could we add a link to our build thread in the story section? I mean for TJOTM I don't see why we can't add a link to see the COMPLETE transformation of all the awesome rigs that entered...
I think this would be a great idea. I know that if someone doing their own work verses someone buying or taking their jeep to a shop sways my vote.
post #15 of 213 Old 09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
DezertTJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

submitting after this weekend. i got 35's now

Tags
contest , monthly , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.