Schematics for Fog lamp switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Schematics for Fog lamp switch

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 06-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
scutt72

Schematics for Fog lamp switch

i have an 04 Wrangler Sport. the switch for the fog lamps wont turn off unless the turn signal switch is in the down position or if push and hold the end of the switch in. was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if anyone has a schematic of the entire steering column. i want to find what wires control the fog lamp switch and just put in a toggle switch, rather than replacing the entire turn signal switch. right now i have the fuse pulled out for it so that it doesnt drain the batteries. any thought or suggestions would certainly be appreciated
thanx in advance

scutt72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
krahnilogikal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Try this (not sure about differences from 02 to 04 but it might put you in the right direction):

http://www.rol.ac.psiweb.com/jeep/tj...-8w-Wiring.pdf
Unread 07-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
scutt72

as far as the column goes, i dont beleive that there is much difference.
thanks for the docs
scutt72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
wiring diagram , fog lamp switch , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.