Schematics for Fog lamp switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Schematics for Fog lamp switch

Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
scutt72

Schematics for Fog lamp switch

i have an 04 Wrangler Sport. the switch for the fog lamps wont turn off unless the turn signal switch is in the down position or if push and hold the end of the switch in. was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if anyone has a schematic of the entire steering column. i want to find what wires control the fog lamp switch and just put in a toggle switch, rather than replacing the entire turn signal switch. right now i have the fuse pulled out for it so that it doesnt drain the batteries. any thought or suggestions would certainly be appreciated
thanx in advance

scutt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
krahnilogikal
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Try this (not sure about differences from 02 to 04 but it might put you in the right direction):

http://www.rol.ac.psiweb.com/jeep/tj...-8w-Wiring.pdf
Unread 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
scutt72

as far as the column goes, i dont beleive that there is much difference.
thanks for the docs
scutt72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiring diagram , fog lamp switch , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.