Scary bummer... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Scary bummer...

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 12-26-2006, 02:17 AM   #1
trailboss
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Scary bummer...

Leaving work the other day, I get on the highway and DAMN: no brakes...

Lost all hydraulics and the brake pedal went right to the metal...this was friday. Drove that damn thing slowly and carefully to my mechanics shop. Used the weight of the Jeep, compression braking and use of 4WD to control it...No problems, just went slow and kept about 50 car lengths between me and anyone in front...smiled at all the peeps whipping past me giving me the finger...lol. $94 dollars to get a rotted line spliced out....least I lived to open up my x-mas presents...lol.

Really should get AAA.

'Course I just realised I posted this in the JK section and should be in the TJ section...duh

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.
trailboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 06:48 AM   #2
jzmtl
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Lol damn, did you have to change your underwear after?
jzmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
trailboss
2002 TJ Wrangler 

surprisingly, they were clean....lol

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.
trailboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.