Savvy LJ Test Mule - Page 56 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #826 of 1329 Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Terrain Twister
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Gerald, are you going to change those shocks before then?

At that point where it's too much to list!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #827 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

The Savvy Mule has been cloaked!

Disassembled the front to test fit the Metalcloak Overlines today. Monday everything goes to the Powder coater!

They came out nice! Only minor modifications to our rocker bases are required.

SAVVY OFF ROAD - Winner of the King of the Hammers Everyman Challenge FIVE years in a row!

Email me for the fastest response:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on Facebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The ONLY place to get Savvy/Currie Lifts and parts! The best price and support!

Now with Lifetime Guarantee

2003 TJ Project Unrolled

post #828 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Motorep
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
The Savvy Mule has been cloaked!

Disassembled the front to test fit the Metalcloak Overlines today. Monday everything goes to the Powder coater!

They came out nice! Only minor modifications to our rocker bases are required.

I'd really like to see a close up on the rocker mod since I'm going the same route. Looking good so far.
post #829 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post
I'd really like to see a close up on the rocker mod since I'm going the same route. Looking good so far.
I zoomed in on the above picture. Basically you just need to rip about 4" off the front of the aluminum rocker then notch around the ball. One our mounting bolt holes ties the fender to the rocker nicely

SAVVY OFF ROAD - Winner of the King of the Hammers Everyman Challenge FIVE years in a row!

Like us on Facebook

2003 TJ Project Unrolled

post #830 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 07:16 PM
jforse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great.

1997 TJ - Build in process.
2004 WJ Freedom Edition 4.7HO
post #831 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 07:53 PM
pielet97
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Where did you get the under hood insulation?

I require things to do.
post #832 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pielet97 View Post
Where did you get the under hood insulation?
That is OEM insulation.

Like us on Facebook

2003 TJ Project Unrolled

post #833 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 09:57 PM
DaleII
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Now I need a set!

2005 Silver LJ
post #834 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

Hey Dale!

Thanks for getting those HP30s!

Gerald

Like us on Facebook

2003 TJ Project Unrolled

post #835 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM
DaleII
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Gerald,

I'll send you a PM sometime about what I'm thinking. Right now I can't figure out why my math isn't adding up right in my head.. I should come out about even after all is said and done, but I can't figure out why I'm not.

Anytime, next time you're coming to help!

2005 Silver LJ
post #836 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 11:08 PM
DaleII
2005 LJ Wrangler 

There is a new competitor in the market of 6061-T6 aluminum bumpers. You guys started a new trend!

2005 Silver LJ
post #837 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Savvy
Vendor

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleII View Post
There is a new competitor in the market of 6061-T6 aluminum bumpers. You guys started a new trend!
Not nearly as nice or strong as ours! Our new pricing is very competitive even though a lot more goes into ours.

Like us on Facebook

2003 TJ Project Unrolled

post #838 of 1329 Old 09-18-2010, 11:37 PM
DaleII
2005 LJ Wrangler 

No kidding! I looked at all of it. People can't tell what is stronger by just looking at them. There is no way anyway ill break your bumpers. :laughing:

2005 Silver LJ
post #839 of 1329 Old 09-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Bennettj13
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I really wish you hadn't done that Gerald. Bleh.

::SELLING HALF OF MY JEEP::

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
post #840 of 1329 Old 09-19-2010, 09:34 AM
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
I really wish you hadn't done that Gerald. Bleh.
Which part, and care to elaborate? (Assume not a fan of the MC fenders, but hate to assume)

2014 WK2 Overland 5.7L

Tags
savvy , savvy lj , savvy test mule , savvy unlimited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.