Savvy Corners with PSC Rear Stinger - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Savvy Corners with PSC Rear Stinger

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Savvy Corners with PSC Rear Stinger

Howdy,

Is anyone running this setup [Savvy Corners with PSC Rear Stinger]? I'm seriously considering it, but I'm wondering if I'll have to drill holes into the Savvy Corners to connect the Stinger, or if the existing holes match up like they do on the PSC Corners..

I can't be talked out of the Stinger, even though the shipping is ridiculous and there's arguments that it is useless... I LOVES how it folds down, and it looks bada$$.

So anyone freak with this? Thank in advance.

~Nibbles

nibblesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
goody6691
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i have rockmen corners and my stinger should be on the way soon. so what if you have to drill a few holes. it will all be worth it in the end
o3 tj, yellow, currie 4 in,savvy arms, 1in bl, mml, ramsey 9500, synth line, 8.8, 456's, arb's. 35x12.5x17 mtrk's, 17x8.5 raceline beadlocks, aem, banks exhaust, psc rear stinger, no limits front stinger, rockmen corners, a-z cage, piaa lights, rampage softtop, anti-rock, AA shifter, UCF aluminum skid.........98 audi a4, fully built, 350 whp awd, yellow
goody6691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I guess it would be different if I could see the products.. (or the Jeep for that matter), so I'm trying to make an educated decision regarding the whole stinger, corner sitch.. do you already know how you'll install the stinger? I'm wondering if I should stand down on installing bedliner until all that stuff (stinger, corners).
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

What's the standard time limit until you continuously bump until you get everyone's attention?
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:27 AM   #5
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

You will have to drill extra holes into the Savvy corners. I would definitely wait until you had all the products you want to install so you can see how they will work together or have to be modified. As far as the bedliner.....whats the worst you have to do drill a couple of holes through it? Also you will not be able to run the Savvy rub rails if you wanted to....just a heads up.

RG
Garza is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks! I was actually thinking about going with the UPol, and I think if I drilled though it and messed it up, I could just re-apply. Now what about Savvy rub rails? I did my homework, never heard of these...
Unread 05-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Oh! No. Not into those. Thanks for the heads up though.
Unread 05-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
fsSnowboard
2005 TJ Wrangler 

you'll probably have to drill holes in the Savvy corners
Unread 04-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #9
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody6691 View Post
i have rockmen corners and my stinger should be on the way soon. so what if you have to drill a few holes. it will all be worth it in the end
How did this end up working out for you? I never ended up getting the savvy corners, now I'm looking at the rokmen, like you have.
Unread 04-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
goody6691
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i still had to drill holes, whats a few more? i meen you have to drill to install the armor anyway. just do it. get a swag tailgate conversion while your at it, that way you can still crack the tailgate open to take the top down and not have to drop the stinger.
o3 tj, yellow, currie 4 in,savvy arms, 1in bl, mml, ramsey 9500, synth line, 8.8, 456's, arb's. 35x12.5x17 mtrk's, 17x8.5 raceline beadlocks, aem, banks exhaust, psc rear stinger, no limits front stinger, rockmen corners, a-z cage, piaa lights, rampage softtop, anti-rock, AA shifter, UCF aluminum skid.........98 audi a4, fully built, 350 whp awd, yellow
goody6691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #11
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody6691 View Post
i still had to drill holes, whats a few more? i meen you have to drill to install the armor anyway. just do it. get a swag tailgate conversion while your at it, that way you can still crack the tailgate open to take the top down and not have to drop the stinger.
Thanks bro. I think I will! Did you have to modify anything because of the corners?
Pics?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.