Rough Country Trackbar bracket and Currie ARMS??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rough Country Trackbar bracket and Currie ARMS???

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Rough Country Trackbar bracket and Currie ARMS???

Ok, I am having one hellofa time getting my track bar to line up.. how did you guys get it all to line up in putting things back together?

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more

Last edited by ocTJ; 06-06-2010 at 10:32 PM..
ocTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
ocTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

..btt since this is my DD and I need to drive to work tomorrow... ON THE FREEWAY!! <glances around nervously>

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more
ocTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
2003RubiBlue
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Try a ratchet strap thats what I always do. Attach one end to the frame and the other to the front suspension and move it until it lines up. Hope that helps,
Brian
"That's awesome advice. Anytime I have a difficult repair, I fix something else that's much easier to get to. This one time, there was a hole in the oil pan so I replaced the side mirror on the driver's door."
Wanted: Tuffy rear underseat drawer. PM me if you have one.
2003RubiBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.