rough country 4" lift kit opinions - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > rough country 4" lift kit opinions

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 07-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #31
ROLLTIDEtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well than if that's the case, take the info presented to you by both sides of the arguement and base your decision on that. If having a 4" lift kit is what you want and the RC kit fits your needs, get it. I was just trying to give you what I consider the be a better and more quality option at roughly the same price. But props for you for doing your homework before throwing money at something. I can't say I did the same when I first got my jeep.

2004 Rubicon - 4.0 - 5 speed manual - Rough Country 4" Stage II lift, RC front adjustable track bar, 2.2 shocks, 33x12.5x15 Goodyear MTR with Kevlar on Crager soft 8's, 4 Hella Black Magics, Edge Trail Jammer with Intake, JL TR 2-ways in the pods, Kenwood Excelon deck in the dash, Rough Country Stinger & Winch Plate, Trail Gear rear bumper w/ tire carrier, HiLift, Rock Krawler X Factor Plus Steering
ROLLTIDEtj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #32
got-wood
2001 TJ Wrangler 

rolltidetj ....roll tide first off i keep forgettin to say that...nah mane ive been forum surfing for years and i can tell when people are one of the ****** bag thread chasers...trust me ive been on hon-tech for years for my boosted civic...u have no idea how bad it is on there...but neways im just tryin to make a decisionon what i want to buy. like wv said i could always just upgrade the kit i really wanted to go more aggressive.. but im really not going to go on anything major or hard trailing... im only wanting to do light trail riding and and not serious offroading for some years
got-wood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #33
ROLLTIDEtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

RMFT! Canlt wait for the season the start. But anyways good luck with your decision what ever it may be. I'm officially signing out of this thread.
2004 Rubicon - 4.0 - 5 speed manual - Rough Country 4" Stage II lift, RC front adjustable track bar, 2.2 shocks, 33x12.5x15 Goodyear MTR with Kevlar on Crager soft 8's, 4 Hella Black Magics, Edge Trail Jammer with Intake, JL TR 2-ways in the pods, Kenwood Excelon deck in the dash, Rough Country Stinger & Winch Plate, Trail Gear rear bumper w/ tire carrier, HiLift, Rock Krawler X Factor Plus Steering
Unread 07-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #34
got-wood
2001 TJ Wrangler 

one question r u going to grey rock in september?
Unread 07-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #35
ROLLTIDEtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I seriously doubt it. This fall I'm taking 18 hours in school so I can graduate in december because I decided to tack on a geography minor at the very end. So I won't be doing much of anything besides studying and going out when I can this fall.
Unread 07-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #36
got-wood
2001 TJ Wrangler 

man i'm pretty sure that i'll be riding up there btw can u post a few pics of ur jeep i'd like to see
Unread 07-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #37
ROLLTIDEtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The most recent pictures I have are from last summer. I don't really have any pics of my jeep except for the ones other people have taken when riding

Only one with rock krawler steering

Only side shot I have

Unread 07-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #38
got-wood
2001 TJ Wrangler 

bad *** man
Unread 07-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #39
ROLLTIDEtj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you sir. I can't wait to have a job so I can actually make it a bad *** jeep instead of looking like one!

Tags
rc , rough country , lift , kit , advice , suspension , tj , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.