Roller Storage Bed Box? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Roller Storage Bed Box?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 11-02-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
tennistom

Roller Storage Bed Box?

http://www.hmfinc.com/index.php?page=shop/browse

http://www.4wdinteriors.com.au/roller_overview.php

Does anyone out there have any experience or opinions on the above two companies which make truck-bed roller storage boxes. I think this might be the solution to my storage needs for the '05 Rubicon Unlimited I hope to buy soon.

I would pull out the rear seat, and throw a mattress on top. Do y'all think this would offer as much security as a car trunk?

tennistom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 06:41 PM   #2
elmo510
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I would go with Tuffy. I think they have something new just for the Unlimiteds. I'll check and get back
elmo510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
elmo510
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Yea they do check these out

clicky clicky
elmo510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 11:37 PM   #4
tennistom

Thanks for the Tuffy info. It looks like what I had in mind. I will be taking the rear seat out and would like a roll out storage drawer like Tuffy's that would fill the whole bed of the unlimited about 5 feet long. Maybe they'll make one someday.
tennistom is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.