Rhino Line Fender Flares! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rhino Line Fender Flares!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
Bullrat
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Rhino Line Fender Flares!

I sawa Jeep Wrangler today that had rhino lining on the fender flares. Does anybody know where I can go to get that, and also a price I could be looking at to spend?

Bullrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

you can get it at auto stores like autozone or wally world has the stuff as well i think. not sure about the price $100 or so

timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well rhino liner, you would have to go to a Ziebart or some other place that sprays rhino. Or you can go to autozone and get a can of herculiner for (I think) 30 bucks.
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.