Rescued a CJ7 today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rescued a CJ7 today

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 02-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
tjthorson
2013 JK Wrangler 

Rescued a CJ7 today

I *thought* there used to be a "stories" forum - but I can't find it anymore...

We got some snow around Chicago today. Not a lot for us, but enough....

I was running around with the plow, waving to fellow jeepers, when I see a built brown CJ7 off on the side of the road. Looked to be jacked up with a 4" or so block lift - 35" tires, etc.

And some guy laying underneath it in the snow! So, I pull over of course.

I ask him if I can help. He has a 4.2 in it that he converted to fuel injection. He says he can hear the fuel pump running, but pulled a line and its just dripping out.

Not much we can do on the side of the road - but he works for AT&T about 6 blocks away.

I pull out the strap and the pin for my hitch and hook up the strap - double it back to his front winch mount...

I can only imagine people's faces with this little stocker TJ on stock GSA's, a 7'6" plow hanging off the front pulling this monster CJ....

We introduced ourselves when I dropped him off at his work - shook hands, I refused money (of course) - just asked him to pass on the favor to a fellow jeeper someday - and went on my way.

Its a good feeling...

Orange Crush Jeep Club Member #50
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Gecko Green (Wife's DD)
Gecko Green Jeep Club Member #1
2005 Yellow Unlimited Rubicon (sold)
My Band! -> http://www.forgethannah.com
http://www.toddsplace.com
tjthorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
jneal
Nice....Keep Wheelin!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

kewl, good on ya as they say.

the stories forum is right under the general discussion link on the main page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew View Post
You have nothing... You are a like a culture of ketchup mold... You are completely useless to everyone in the world!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress View Post
Hey Rob, can you do me a favor and stop quoting the retard? I have him on my ignore for a reason.:thumbdown:
jneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #3
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

Silly leaf springs...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.