Replacing d35 Rear Axle Bearings - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Replacing d35 Rear Axle Bearings

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-04-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
ForumKing
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Replacing d35 Rear Axle Bearings

One of these upcoming weekends Iíll be replacing my d35 rear axle bearings. I havenít had to do any work on a rear axle before and was wondering if anyone had a diagram or a how to write up for this job. I searched the other posts, but the ones Iíve found had directions to the d44 axle or a quick explanation of what to do. Iím in the visual learners group, so pics/diagrams would be great!

ForumKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
oren77

Looking for this as well
oren77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a visual of how to remove the axle shaft to get you started. D-35 Axle Shaft Removal
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d35 , dana 35 , axle , bearing , replace , replacing

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.