FULL DOOR OUTSIDE RELEASE HANDLE
(1) Remove the door trim panel.
(2) Position the window in the full upward position.
(3) Remove the grab handle support bracket.
(4) Peel back the waterdam from the door inner panel to access the door latch.
(5) Disconnect from the latch, the inside lock knob to latch rod and, the outside release handle to latch rod (Fig. 1).
(6) Disengage tail of retainer from handle keeper.
(7) Using a long flat blade, tap the handle keepers upward and remove from the door handle (Fig. 2).
(8) Remove the latch release rod from the door handle.
(9) Separate the handle and gasket from the door.
(1) Engage the latch release rod to the door handle.
(2) Position the gasket and handle in the door.
(3) Slide the keepers into the door handle from the
(4) Lower the window.
(5) Using a long flat blade, lightly tap the handle
keepers downward to secure the handle. The tail of
the retainer must be positioned on the 2nd or 3rd
step from the bottom on the handle keeper.
(6) Raise the window.
(7) Connect to the latch, the inside lock knob to
latch rod and, the outside release handle to latch rod.
(8) Install the waterdam
(9) Install the grab handle support bracket.
(10) Install the door trim panel.