recent install of aftermarket blinker switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > recent install of aftermarket blinker switch

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 03-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Toomas97
2001 TJ Wrangler 

recent install of aftermarket blinker switch

My blinker switch started to go bad (headlights would turn on on thier own!) so i went on amazon an ordered one for around $50 well as soon as it was installed I've been having problems with only with the turn signal (I have to push forward slightly on blinker stem to get it to work) everything else is good! I'm looking to replaced this thing can someone recomend a place to get the part and have it be a quality item for low maybe even a medium price level?

thanks

p.s. tried calling the seller of the part i installed they never will answer or return my calls!

Toomas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomas97 View Post
My blinker switch started to go bad (headlights would turn on on thier own!) so i went on amazon an ordered one for around $50 well as soon as it was installed I've been having problems with only with the turn signal (I have to push forward slightly on blinker stem to get it to work) everything else is good! I'm looking to replaced this thing can someone recomend a place to get the part and have it be a quality item for low maybe even a medium price level?

thanks

p.s. tried calling the seller of the part i installed they never will answer or return my calls!
That seems like a minor problem.I've bought a couple multi function switches on ebay for great prices and no problems.
Originally Posted by Jeepsr4me View Post
Yeap its your nuts that giving you the trouble here...... Get the right ones
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
spdcat01TJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomas97

thanks

I bought one a couple of weeks ago from Autozone. Looks and fits and works exactly like the original, for about $52. Check prices online first. Some stores showed$65 for same part. My store told me $52 on the phone, then $65 when I went to get it. I showed them online orice on my phone, and they honored it.

NRA Member
'01 TJ Sahara, 3" BB front, 2.25" BB rear, 1.25 JKS BL, 1" MML, Skyjacker Hydro shocks,33/12.50x15 BFG TA/KO All Terrains homemade disco's, Hi-Lift, CB, GPS
spdcat01TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.