Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-05-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
mkuzmukerau
2008 JK Wrangler 

Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results

Well, after putting on 32x11.50 BFG MT's, and a 2" Teraflex Budget Boost, I had my front end realigned at Firestone Car Care.... Here is my experience..

Well, to start, Toe-In is the only thing on the newer TJ's that can be adjusted, so its more of a toe-in then a front end realignment. The plan is $119, and is a lifetime adjustment plan that can be used as often as you want, and is not dependant on accesories, etc...

Here's the Beforehand....

Camber L-.52deg/R-.79deg
Cross Camber .28deg
Caster L5.19deg/R5.53deg
Cross Caster -.34deg
Toe L.61deg/R.47deg
Total Toe 1.08deg

And afterwards

Camber L-.43deg/R-.81deg
Cross Camber .39deg
Caster L5.19deg/5.53deg
Cross Caster -.34deg
Toe L-.24deg/R.52deg
Total Toe .28deg

Here are the supposed Jeep Specs/Tolerances

Camber -.25deg/.63 tol
Cross Camber 1.00deg tol
Caster 7.00deg/1.00deg tol
Cross Caster .65deg tol
Total Toe .30deg/.12 deg tol

So if anyone knows how to make any sense of it please chime in. But as of right now I am feeling like I probably should have listened to Jerry and did it myself... I still vear to the right a bit, and my wheel is still barely off center, probably from the vear....

Mike

2007 XK Rocky Mtn 4x4 - Totalled
2004 TJ X - Sold
mkuzmukerau is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.