Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 10-05-2004, 06:08 PM   #1
mkuzmukerau
2008 JK Wrangler 

Re-Alignment after 2" Teraflex BB Results

Well, after putting on 32x11.50 BFG MT's, and a 2" Teraflex Budget Boost, I had my front end realigned at Firestone Car Care.... Here is my experience..

Well, to start, Toe-In is the only thing on the newer TJ's that can be adjusted, so its more of a toe-in then a front end realignment. The plan is $119, and is a lifetime adjustment plan that can be used as often as you want, and is not dependant on accesories, etc...

Here's the Beforehand....

Camber L-.52deg/R-.79deg
Cross Camber .28deg
Caster L5.19deg/R5.53deg
Cross Caster -.34deg
Toe L.61deg/R.47deg
Total Toe 1.08deg

And afterwards

Camber L-.43deg/R-.81deg
Cross Camber .39deg
Caster L5.19deg/5.53deg
Cross Caster -.34deg
Toe L-.24deg/R.52deg
Total Toe .28deg

Here are the supposed Jeep Specs/Tolerances

Camber -.25deg/.63 tol
Cross Camber 1.00deg tol
Caster 7.00deg/1.00deg tol
Cross Caster .65deg tol
Total Toe .30deg/.12 deg tol

So if anyone knows how to make any sense of it please chime in. But as of right now I am feeling like I probably should have listened to Jerry and did it myself... I still vear to the right a bit, and my wheel is still barely off center, probably from the vear....

Mike

2007 XK Rocky Mtn 4x4 - Totalled
2004 TJ X - Sold
mkuzmukerau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.