Sunday build, took a good part of the day but went pretty smooth.
Thanks to Kyle and Doug at extreme axle sales for the great deal on the shafts at Rausch Creek's Rcrocs.
Driver side Unit bearing assembly hub was just a bear to get out but the passenger side dropped right out
After seeing how dirty and rusted the front shaft was, an the junk that was in the tube itself, i made a call to 4wd for some front axle tube seals by alloy usa
4" grinder worked great and the measuring spacer that's included in the kit fit snug in.
Once i scrubbed the knuckle and cleaned off the gunk put some primer and a coat of black epoxy to keep them clean.
Everything went back together great and had no problems with the install.
Took longer to take the driver side apart than the actuall install itself.
More pics to come once i find my sim card from the camera.